Pheonix/carter unknown CCJ For LIttlewoods 'cat' debt - **set aside**

andrew1402
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thankyou palmino for your help i have had nothing from phoenix just bc i looked the debtline stuff all i can think of is trying to get a n244 for to suspend the bailiffs for now till i hear something from bc i haven't had a county court claim form to defend or admit either what is going on.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:)i rang northampton court and all they gave me was some more clues the debt is from 2002 and it was something delivered at my previous previous address long story short i had not lived at the address since 1999 and i moved out for my daughter being born in 2000 the address in question is a house made into flats but they just said the house number not my old flat anyway and i got in touch with the bailiffs they are leaving it because i explained it to them the situation now we just wait on bc.

Andrew, you are in good company. BC has used this ruse to get judgment by default against a lot of people here, including myself.

It is unlikely this will go any further, but if it does then come back here.

One further aspect in your favour is that the CCJ will lapse after six years. Perhaps it has already (depending on when in 2002 it was made). If you feel up to it you can write a very robust letter to BC saying the CCJ has lapsed and no longer applies. If the bailiff calls again you can say the same thing.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

If the bailiffs have said they won't call again then just let the matter rest. Forget about it. It's all finished and done with so you can sleep easy.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

hi guys just got a letter this morning from bc it has no information all it says we write further to your recent undated letter recieved today and enclose herewith a copy of the our complaints procedure.as you are aware,you defaulted on this account and we haveissued proceedings and obtained judgement against you and we are entitled to enforce the judgement.we look forward to hearing from you with payment proposals failing which enforcement action may follow without further notice.as i said i rang the northampton court told them iam waiting for information and i still haven't recieved it only problem i didn't date it also more charges have been added for no reason in my opinion because no bailiffs have called.what can i do now i have sent a dated request for information.

Since you have a judgment against you it is unfortunate that you have to pay it. I know you have no idea what it was for and are waiting for the details from Northampton CCBC.

You have a day or two until BC does anything so lets just wait until you receive the details before taking further action.

In the meantime go and get some sleep!

no the chancelor how can i check i have very little money for expedia or any others that charge a fortune im only on income support and don't have a credit card thanks for the idea.:)

Do you have a debit card?

You can go on Credit Expert & have a 30 day free trial.

They will take your card details to verify your address but as long as you cancel the subscription within the 30 days it is free.

cancel what the bank or the subscription to them i have 30 days don't i or just get the information and cancel everything to do with it after that?thanks for helping THE CHANCELLOR.:)

After applying it will take a couple of days for your password to come in the post.

Have a look at your file for a couple of days & then just cancel the subscription with them (credit expert) & you have automatically stopped any proposed payments.

:)i rang northampton court and all they gave me was some more clues the debt is from 2002 and it was something delivered at my previous previous address long story short i had not lived at the address since 1999 and i moved out for my daughter being born in 2000 the address in question is a house made into flats but they just said the house number not my old flat.

Did you actually recieve the goods or whatever was delivered at your old address? couldnt this be a case of ID theft? im just going by you saying it was from 02 and you moved out in 99.

Dont know if it makes any difference, someone else will though

Sytra

Edited by sytra
added txt

as i said i was at another address in 2002 and i have not recieved any goods from anyone because i wasn't there and i have proof and i have northampton court and spoke to the bailiff and they said they would not call till i've got information from bc to stand a chance of defending all court papers have obviously gone to that address including my chance to defend or accept bc has till tuesday to produce them but this morning i got another warrant and said they called yesterday but i know no 1 did and it's from salford county court asking for payment for warrant i don't understand what is going on could someone help oh also it's the same bailiff oh and still no information from bc.

Edited by andrew1402

hi i have put posts on this matter under help bailiffs calling read through post and add this to it no information from bc still but i wrote to court saying i didn't live there etc at time in question they responded by bailiff ringing me i told them situation and they are sending me forms and have to explain my reason on forms but still not enough information to take to court of what the debt entales not much details just how much it's littlewoods and it as goods delivered 2002 from an address i moved out of on july 24th 2000 3 days before my daughter was born and as it was a house converted to flats thats the information courts and bailiffs have told me i just want this matter dropped without going to court if possible i have enough stress to deal with without this i have rang the letting company that i lived at till july 24th 2000 and they say put what information you want in to us and we'll give it you and the leeting place doesn't let children so we had to move that's my proof.

please could someone help me with this form.For information on case see post urgent help bailiffs calling under my name im waiting for my evidence to show i wasn't at the address in question from the letting company without that i can't prove but i know i wasn't there.PLEASE HELP.

application notice to set aside has just arrived along with application fee remission form help filling in these forms please someone and how long have i got to get them to court no envelope to put them in.Also im waiting on the letting company with the evidence that i didn't live there.