cp plus and trethowans solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys, Hoping for a bit of advice - My friend has already recived a letter from trethowans re a parking offence - the actual place of the alleged offence was in question - however we took usual advice and ignored. He's now received another letter for a completely new offence that could not have possibly been his car - do you think this could be a case of cloned numberplate or just a lazy error my trethowans?

Any advice?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's now received another letter for a completely new offence that could not have possibly been his car

offence? what offence?

Trethowans work with the PPCs therefore cannot be involved in an "offence" which can only be by the police or council.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the CP and Trethowens losers on my back in January about a ticket for Morrisons car park where a few spaces are leased by my employer for their staff we display permits - but one day CP ticketed us all.

I didn't even bother to highlight their mistake just ignored them and have heard nothing since (1 letter from each)

Then last wednesday I went to Trowell services (southbound) went into the services had a coffee and a muffin and left. Couple of hours letter went to Tesco and realised my purse was missing remembering the last place I had it and in hope more than anything went back to Trowell. No purse :(

Today a ticket for staying 3 hours 35 mins something they claim to have photographic evidence of.

Again I have no intention of even responding - however I think Mr Moto Manager will be due a letter of complaint about the shady company he employs!