[edited] Phone Menu

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Make ya mind up.

You staying or going?

If you are indecisive,, press 1,,,or 2,,, maybe 3......perhaps 4...or come back later and try again? :p

sorry just had to laugh at this :D:D:Dnice one stix xxkia

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just wait for their answer thanks

I think you will have a long wait for an answer in this thread .. try doing things in the right way as it states here .I would not just point them to this thread as you seem to have that many complaints about anything and everything in here .So you should itemise all your complaints , if you have THAT much time on your hands .

They always answer legitamate complaints :rolleyes:

Now why don't you stop just trying to stir up trouble and use the right procedure for all your gripes as it seems not one person who has posted in this thread has agreed with ANY of your moans .. oops sorry I mean complaints .

• Haha 1

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Now why don't you stop just trying to stir up trouble and use the right procedure for all your gripes as it seems not one person who has posted in this thread has agreed with ANY of your moans .. oops sorry I mean complaints .

Ok Janet-M, do the rest of you follow procedure ;-)

So far i have been told to do everyone a favour and hold my breathe(now removed), called a plonker,a fool and a Moaner... now is that what you mean going through procedure by other members..says it all really, and based on the fact that different site members have watched this thread today and not one has stopped the abuse thrown at me,that was until i reported one post, i dont see a lot of point using the procedure

Ok Janet-M, do the rest of you follow procedure ;-)

Actually yes I would follow procedure. I was actually thinking of using the same procedure to complain about a certain user that in my opinion is only trying to cause unrest :rolleyes:

As for calling you a moaner .. I think you will find I quickly apologised right after or do you only read the parts that suit your purpose .

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

As for calling you a moaner .. I think you will find I quickly apologised right after or do you only read the parts that suit your purpose .

Thanks for that Janet-M, and as any person would say, if you noticed a mistake before posting, there would have been no need to say sorry,merely remove the offending wording before submitting your reply.

I aint removing mine, I truely believe that you and money are easily parted. :p That's my opinion and not my intention to break any site rules. You continue to try and find any possible way to justify your silly little argument.

Was it not you who asked for maturity earlier? and then went on to negate your own argument.

Thanks for that Janet-M, and as any person would say, if you noticed a mistake before posting, there would have been no need to say sorry,merely remove the offending wording before submitting your reply.

Well that may be how you post ( but I doubt it by reading your posts ) but actually we are all different and have different ways of posting .Please do not think you may tell me how I should post or apologise to anyone as really it is nothing to do with you .

I apologised and that is clearly all you need to be concerned about.

I see by you still posting away in here that you are not taking the time to use the right procedure for all your moans ? .. oops there I go again making silly mistakes . sorry I meant complaints .

doubts.

Bye

To say a genuine goodbye it is usually obligatory to post a big farewell post then either wait a few days before coming back or quickly reregister as someone else .

This isn't of course in any rules just the done thing :D

somehow I don't think your goodbye is genuine as you have said it in quite a few posts .

A thank you for pointing you in the right direction would of been nice .:D

doubts.

bringing the thread back on topic

In a psychiatrist's waiting room two patients are having a conversation. One says to the other, "Why are you here?"

The second answers, "I'm Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."

The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you're Napoleon?"

The second responds, "God told me I was."

At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN'T!" :D

doubts.

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light-bulb?

Only one........... but the light-bulb must really want to change.

========================================================

Two psychiatrists passing in a hospital corridor. The first Doc. says, "Hello, how are you?"

The second Doc. thinks, "Hmmm! I wonder what he meant by that?"

========================================================

Two psychiatrists passing in a hospital corridor. The first Doc. says, "Hello, you're fine. How am I?"

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Napoleon.

dads%20army.jpg

:D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 1 year later...

What a really strange thread..:rolleyes:

Shame the original joke was edited out and most of the rubbish left in...

I thought it was really funny when I managed to find a quote of the original post that hadn't been edited.

Originally Posted by Bookworm

MENTAL HOSPITAL PHONE MENU

Hello and thank you for calling The StateMental Hospital.

Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want; stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, hang up.It doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are dyslexic, press 9-6-9-6.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. But please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up.Our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blonde, don't press any buttons. You'll just mess it up.

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week. You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.

(Well, my job is done. Your turn.)

Sent to me by my sister-in-law. I think she may be trying to tell me something.

Very funny Bookie..:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Oh my, I wondered who had revived this ancient thread, trust you, Spammy!!!

Yes, them were the days where people used to think that because I was a mod, I was supposed to be more virginal that the Virgin Mary, more PC than the PC team at Whitehall and that they could attack me for whatever I said, whatever I did, however I looked, and even on one occasion, even attacked my husband who's not even a member on CAG on his looks. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness these days are gone. :-D

Most comedy has to be slightly offensive to be funny. My favorite example of this is Spike Milligan calling Prince Charles a GROVELLING B*****D when he was presented with the lifetime achievement award at the British Comedy Awards 1994

I do also believe that comedy is a good way to get people thinking about issues that face people today. The secret policeman's ball is a prime example of this.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar