Blair, Oliver & Scott on my case now!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mrs Z

Totally ignore and wait they will prob pass it on to EOS next

Regards

Andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EOS

Birchwood Warrrington DCA it will be absolute assignment and then we will show you some tricks on how to deal with these numpties

Regards

Andy;)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Marjie be carefull EOS buy absolute

Regards

Andy;)

Nothing will come back but they are very litigant but dont understand credit consumer law:D

Regards

Andy:)

Morning all,

Mr Z has recieved a threatogram from B, O & S this morning:

THIS LETTER REQUIRES YOUR ACTION

Threatening that one of their debt collectors calling at your address, Court action maybe taken against you and so on. They have a cheek to have an 0870 number as a helpline!! Bl***y cheek.

As I said, their 12 + 2 days dealine for the CCA request is up next Wednesday the 13th August.

Should we just ignore and file again and wait for them to default and then report them?

Any advice gratefully recieved, thanks :)

A Panicky Mrs Z :(

Exactly the outcome their letters are intended for Mrs Z, to panic you into either phoning or paying. The magic words in BOS letters are (May, Maybe, might,).

File it and have a good weekend. :grin:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks citizenB :)

Well your comment made me laugh!! B, O & S can go swivel and whats more, hell would have to freeze over before they get a phonecall from us :grin:

You have a good weekend too :)

I always have a good laugh when the name B.O.S (thats Blair Oliver Scott) is mentioned on this site :D

You then realise that the debt is at the end of its journy so somthing to be happy about

Regards

Andy:)

Hello all, Mrs Z here.

Update:

I am shocked after reading on this forum re B,O & S and not responding to CCA requests.

This morning, Mr Z has recieved a reply, I am unable to scan it at present because I still haven't learnt how to!!

Anyhoo, surprise surprise - it's headed "Credit Card Aplication"!!! Also accompanying this is an "Application Trace Request Form" which is filled in by them.

I will get Mr Z to scan said documents as soon as possible, so anyone can give their opinion as to whether or not it is enforcable.

Thanks for reading :)

Hello all, Mrs Z here.

Update:

I am shocked after reading on this forum re B,O & S and not responding to CCA requests.

This morning, Mr Z has recieved a reply, I am unable to scan it at present because I still haven't learnt how to!!

Anyhoo, surprise surprise - it's headed "Credit Card Aplication"!!! Also accompanying this is an "Application Trace Request Form" which is filled in by them.

I will get Mr Z to scan said documents as soon as possible, so anyone can give their opinion as to whether or not it is enforcable.

Thanks for reading :)

Have they ever:D

Regards

Andy

Hiya Mrs Z, will wait for Mr Z to scan the docs before commenting. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Good afternoon,

Andy - hope so :D

Red - I'll get Mr Z to scan the docs later, I can "hide" any personal details in Serif and upload to photobucket and the forum myself, aren't I clever!!! One of these days I will learn how to scan!! :p

citizenB - why - you no trust me!!! :D

Mrs Z, I too am unable to scan.....so full empathy there! However you are certainly more technically minded than me, your comments from hide personal info to forum were like me understanding Japenese instructions for the dishwasher, so gold star for you!

I am just quite amazed that BOS have sent you something, they appear to have lots of filing cabinets full of........nothing, other than standard letters.

Red

Aw thanks babybear, so do we :D, *hugs* to you from Mr Z and I :)

Hey Red, thanks, but you made me blush! By hiding the info, I only mean putting coloured rectangles over sensitive info!! Nothing that complicated about it really :)

Anyway, Mr Z has scanned the docs and I prepared them, so here they are:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/Misterzeus/APPHALFINAL-1.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/Misterzeus/BOSTRACE.jpg

Any advice from you great peeps on what to do next would be much appreciated

Kind Regards Mrs Z :)

Edited by Misterzeus
App edited

:D:D:D:D:D enough said and to repeat myself did they ever?

Regards

Andy

Hi Mr/Mrs Z

IMHO

Nothing and stop payment also until they do comply.Which they wont otherwise they would have sent it.But prepare yourself for a long journey if requesting a CCA is bad enough wait until you are involved in litigation it will drive you mad.

Regards

Andy;)