This is not a CCA? HBOS credit card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wrote to a credit card company asking for a CCA. The 12+2 is not up until 18th of july but they have sent me back a letter which says:

Dear Miss XXXX (obviously that is my real name :lol:)

Thank you for your statutory request for information with respect to the above agreement.

Enclosed is a copy of the executed agreement.

As at the date of this letter:

1) The balance of the account is £1796.61

2) The credit limit is £1500.00

3) The current interest rates are 20.83% per annum for purchases, 20.83% per annum for balance transfers, 20% for cheques and 20% for cash advances (19.9% apr).

4) The arrears on the account are £141.21

5) The amount currently payable by you to reach us by 4th July is £36.03

6) Further payments will be payable each month at the rate of 2% of the balance outstanding or £5, whichever is more.

Please note that the information we have provided you with is all the information we are required to provide you with Under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act.

Yours faithfully,

blah blah blah

and they have sent me a recent copy of a credit card agreement which is unsigned and a poor copy of my original application form which is signed.

Now I have looked through and surely if they have just sent the application form which has no prescribed terms on it that is not my CCA. Am I right?

I can scan a copy of what they have sent me if it helps.

Edited by berrylover

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Who is the collection agency thats dealing with the alleged debt? A copy of a current agreement is worth as much as used toilet paper. You will have to post the 'application form' up on here so people can check for the right terms, then you can get some answers and directions on how to respond :)

[CENTER][CENTER][B] Has this post helped you?[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][CENTER]If so please click on the scales!! [LEFT][B]<--------------------------------[/B] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

Its not a collection agency, its bank of scotland credit card.

Scanned copy, and if you can read any details (name address etc) dont worry, they are all different now.

Edited by berrylover

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

So RBS has not passed it to a debt collection agency right?

Great for posting it, can you make it bigger - I cannot see anything thats written :(

[CENTER][CENTER][B] Has this post helped you?[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][CENTER]If so please click on the scales!! [LEFT][B]<--------------------------------[/B] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

No its still with bank of scotland. I asked them for a CCA and that is what they sent me. I will try and make it bigger. Will post it up when I have ok.

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Thanks then. So DCA's look at this site? What the heck for? To see how much we are laughing at them?

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Haha, more like to try and bridge the gaps and find more sneaky, unlawful ways to go about business!

scan0001-1-1.gif

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

:(

Still no good I'm afraid, cannot read any of it... Make it humongous!

Did my previous post sound a bit sharp, sorry really was not meant how it sounded... :oops:

I am trying to make it huge and am failing misserably (said the bride to the groom on their wedding night!)

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

righ click on the pic in photobucket, then click on copy shortcut.

that way when we click on link we can zoom bigger

idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

scan0001-1-1-2.gif?t=1215621444 Edited by berrylover

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Have I done it? Probably not

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

I'm sorry I cannot seem to make it any bigger. Someone who knows what they are doing is welcome to copy the picture in the thread and blow it up if they want to and then re-post it.

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Anyone able to increase the size of my scanned piccy? Please?

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Guest forgottenone
DCAs, banks and financial institutions all frequent this site to gain any advantage or forwarning of what people are doing.
I can vouch for that. I also consider it a form of harassment. Although, what could be done am not sure ... ;)

Might I make a suggestion, as even with my 20/20 vision feels like I have severe myopia ... If you have scanned that image with the lid of your scanner open it will cause distortion eg blurring as it needs to be done in an enclosed, darkened condition in order to achieve true resolution. Don't know if you have, but looking at it ... it has all the telltale signs suggesting that.

Whichever, afraid you will need to re scan, upload it to photobucket. Apart from that don't know what to suggest ... unless that's how you received it in it's original state?

PS I am not being sarcastic, just helpful. I've done the same thing myself with scanners ... and I am not in anyway a Ludite with IT.

Edited by forgottenone