style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5815 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am going to ask for a Subject Access Request under S7

Is the address of

Marstons

PO box 308

Waltham Cross

EN9 1ZN

the best and only address to send a registered/recorded delivery letter/request

Secondly

If i wish to pursue a charge of excessive fees am I better of going back to the county court and applying for a Part 47 CPR 1998 for Detailed Assessment at the local county court

Thirdly

I feel the fees were exhorbitant and calculated to be inflated to the max with walking posessions signed after payment had been made by the only person in the house who had language and literacy problems. Is the best way to complain about the bailiff or his company or the council for maladministration because they had been sending letters and warnings and notices to incorrect adresess and that in essence led to the bailiffs seeking out the charges

I am going to get a Statutory declaration signed from the courts to the above effect for Northhampton because it was a Fixed Penalty Charge??

I know marston/Drakes representatives will be reading this and gloating at another one biting the dust but wait for it your will receive your ******* in the end and its sites like this giving out all the above information that will really stiffur end of year theft profits

I am going to ask for a Subject Access Request under S7

Is the address of

Marstons

PO box 308

Waltham Cross

EN9 1ZN

the best and only address to send a registered/recorded delivery letter/request

Registered post isn't necessary but recorded will suffice. Mail addressed to the PO Box address is delivered to Bridgman House, 37a Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EL.

Secondly

If i wish to pursue a charge of excessive fees am I better of going back to the county court and applying for a Part 47 CPR 1998 for Detailed Assessment at the local county court

The CPR isn't really set up for reclaiming bailiffs fees & its very expensive. If you must use the county court then reclaim it from the council (or person who instructed them) in the small track. The council is liable for its bailiffs. https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco/index.jsp

Thirdly

I feel the fees were exhorbitant and calculated to be inflated to the max with walking posessions signed after payment had been made by the only person in the house who had language and literacy problems.

What kind? Is that person known to have mental health issues?

Is the best way to complain about the bailiff

You can do that by making an official complaint against the bailiff by completing a Form 4. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/form4_0606.pdf and remember to ask for compensation.

or his company or the council for maladministration because they had been sending letters and warnings and notices to incorrect adresess

You make a complaint of misfeasance against the council and ask them to pay you compensation. Take your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman if you are fobbed off with excuses.

and that in essence led to the bailiffs seeking out the charges

I am going to get a Statutory declaration signed from the courts to the above effect for Northhampton because it was a Fixed Penalty Charge??

I know marston/Drakes representatives will be reading this and gloating at another one biting the dust but wait for it your will receive your ******* in the end and its sites like this giving out all the above information that will really stiffur end of year theft profits

My experience says going after the council, then its up to the council to settle its differences with the bailiffs. If you are only complaining about being overcharhged with bailiffs fees then use a Form 4. It costs nothing.

In the Details of Complint field - Tweak as necessary.

On [DATE] I was visited by the bailiff collecting unpaid business rates. He demanded £[AMOUNT] of which his fees were £[AMOUNT]. He continued by saying he would charge more fees if the debtor fails to pay his existing fees according to further deadlines.

The bailiff’s fees are inconsistent with Enforcement of Road Traffic Debts (Certificated Bailiffs)(amended 2003) Regulations 1993 and I understand defrauding a debtor in this way is an offence under Section 2 and 4 of the Fraud Act 2006.

I have tried to reach an amicable resolve with the bailiff and his form but they have become defensive and vexatious in nature.

I ask that I am compensated the sum of £[AMOUNT PAID TO BAILIFF] and reasonable costs in seeking discovery of information and bringing this matter to court

If you want to make a complaint to the council then...

Name of Council

Address 1

Address 2

Address 3

Address 4

[DATE]

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: YOUR NAME & ANY REF: Visit by your bailiff on [DATE]

I have had an opportunity to seek advice and I write on the understanding that case law rules an authority is liable for its bailiffs and you have made a factual error in your advice.

I now ask you to pay:

a) Fees paid to your bailiff while acting under your instruction

b) Discovery of information and researching the legal background to the case.

c) Administrative work and receiving a vexatious bailiff

d) 8% Statutory Interest pursuant to Section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the daily rate of 0.00022% from the date money became due.

It is also my intention to ask that you pay me litigant in person at the rate of £87.50 per hour for ten hours work as you have deliberately protracted the matter requiring me to seek legal advice and commence proceedings I would not have otherwise needed.

For the avoidance of doubt that if you fail to furnish me with full payment of £[AMOUNT] within fourteen days being [DATE], I will automatically file a claim in the small claims track without writing further and this will invariably involve further costs.

This document is delivered by Royal Mail and I deem it good service on you by the ordinary course of post under Section 7 of the Interpretation Act 1978 and therefore it is your responsibility and in your own interests this letter is handed to the relevant person within your organisation. I regret I am unable to discuss this matter by telephone or in person.

Yours Truly

[YOUR NAME]

Don't waste time being fobbed off with excuses from the council. Unless the council pays you the full amount, quickly file the claim it in the small track. https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

In the Particulars of Claim:

On [DATE] the defendant ordered bailiffs to recover an unpaid parking ticket and over charged me [AMOUNT] and I asked the council to refund this along with other losses but they became vexatious in nature. This required me to seek discovery of information which incurred further expenses I would not have otherwise needed. I seek to recover from the defendant [AMOUNT] plus costs and interest allowed by the court.

First to fly the Airbus A380

Newton

Can you provide a few more details.

If this is a FPN then you will need to file a simple Statutory Declaration but in the Magistrates Court NOT the County Court. We have the relevant forms in the office so please do let me know

Walking Possession AFTER payment is NOT ALLOWED. Unless of course you paid by cheque as this would not be cleared funds.

Newton

If this is a FPN then you will need to file a simple Statutory Declaration but in the Magistrates Court NOT the County Court. We have the relevant forms in the office so please do let me know .

Just rang up the local county court and apparently any county court officer appointed by the judge to swear an affidavit can do so and it costs nothing (in the case of a fixed penalty charge its called a form PE2 and PE3 available to download from the TEC Northampton)