Best Comedy On Cag

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think this deserves a thread of it's own;

I have spent many hours looking through threads and have gained a lot of experience (relatively speaking) from the work I have put in (in a very short period of time). It is an on-going project and I am just at the beginning of a very steep learning curve. During this experience I have come across little gems of comedy genius, this is my favourite so far. I am sure you all have your favourites and the long-standing members will have seen a lot more than me. This is the best I have seen on THE DEBT COLLECTION INDUSTRY and was posted by Percival Wigglesbottom on 31st July 2007. See what you think;

DCA TELEPHONE HARASSMENT

They have recently started pestering me , for an old debt ..

DCA : Hello, are you Mr Percival Wigglesbottom ?

Percy : Alas no , that is my former name . I am now Mr Bard , so named after the many a minstrel and troubadour that have graced the pages of literature and poetry in our grand medieval history .

DCA : Can I inquire as to your Forename Mr Bard ?

Percy : Statute , now F*** off .

Thank you so much Percy for this little gem. :grin:

What's your favourite, there are loads of brilliant ones on here!

This was originally posted on my own thread.

Edited by Fighting-Fit
Originally posted on DCA has been CCA'd thread.

Fight the injustice's of life with joy in your heart and abandon bitterness as it will destroy YOUR soul. Just at the foot, of a very steep learning curve. ;)

:lol: Nice one .. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Mine is from the Bear Garden thread 'Show me a picture of ...' when Pinkduchess tried to post up a picture, but couldn't get it to work and cried ...

"It won't let me show my cabbage"

Priceless ... and she knows I think that !!! :D

She will be blushing now I've bumped this up :D

I was crying with laughter one night at a post by Tilly and Thai on the Pontins CAG meet but I'm too tired to go and find it now :p

There are many other classics, especially in DMD's Rob Way thread but that's a lot to trawl through tbh ;)

I'll try and find it one day - probably when I've retired :o

I think its mainly due to the humor of the people who come here who I'm sure are in as much of a mess as the rest of us but have the strength of character to sit back and laugh at themselves :D and give us some light relief too.

May I take this opportunity to thank all my co-conspirators from the HSBC forum who I have had many many very funny evenings with :D

Keep it up everyone

Tell me about it Pete :D Poor Rory and ODC - they must've wondered what they'd got themselves into when I first posted :eek:

Strength of character comes from knowledge but knowledge comes from experience and experience is given by those who've been there ;)

Here endeth the lesson.................. :lol:

The post that I have found funniest over the last few years of being on CAG has to be this one. This is in response to a member that had settled with help from CAG, was not even asked for a donation but was accusing dave of making a profit from CAG.

£3000 per day. Ha. Yeah, quite right - you've hit the nail on the head. I hope you live on the coast, because I'm just about to sail round in my yacht and pick you up for a night of eating diamond encrusted salmon and drinking bottles of champagne.

I will confirm here and now, as a friend of Daves and someone who has spent many a night on Dave's sofa that there is no fortune gained from the work on CAG (if there was I wouldn't have had to buy my fair share of beer!!)

Steve

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

The post that I have found funniest over the last few years of being on CAG has to be this one. This is in response to a member that had settled with help from CAG, was not even asked for a donation but was accusing dave of making a profit from CAG.

I will confirm here and now, as a friend of Daves and someone who has spent many a night on Dave's sofa that there is no fortune gained from the work on CAG (if there was I wouldn't have had to buy my fair share of beer!!)

Steve

You don't have to persuade us Steve :cool:

...I wouldn't even know where to begin...:p

...:D

Oh do try ... before someone else gets in there with something you said

;)

To be fair, he could just have been drunk rather than careless ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

There are a lot of funny peeps here. I remember the Dave thread and the Yacht thingy(it was very funny comment).

I think the CAG are pinks(or was it we are pink) thread with Michael Browne suggesting mud sticks when they were brown and then, when the site team had been tangoed, that they were all getting the David Dickinson look. Priceless.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf