versus cabot....almost won i think !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi scatoony

this is typical of cabot, just like any other dca

i am just finishing a pertic of claim for two illegal defaults by lowells and arrow globel

all this correspondents are not helping

they should remove the default until they complete there investigations, after all, its your credit file tarnished

just a sugestion

send cabot a letter before action

give them two weeks to remove the illegal default

looks better in case a court claim is needed

gosh this is almost a mirror image of cabot and me ,they are trying to chase a creditcard debt also to monument which i have never had which they say was taken out in 2002 ,it is almost statute barred as i have made no payments because it isnt mine and told the credit ageny this and the replies i have recieved from cabot are the same they then tried to say it was maybe my wifes who died just after the date they say it was taken out i will wait till the full 6 yrs are up then hopefully it will be taken off my records

Hi,

Cabot are well known on here for not letting the facts get in the way of them claiming you owe money!!!

Still not sure where i stand though, if they have not sent me the relevant and correct paperwork (ie CCA) then do i need to write to them and reject it.

I would also like to make a formal complaint so would i cover it all in one letter or write two seperate letters?

Thanks.

Looking at the date of the last payment on this account I would continue playing games with Crabrot until next year when it looks like the debt becomes Statute Barred :D

Regards

Bigandy

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

mine is statute barred in 3weeks i got it marked down on the calender lol , even tho it def. isnt my application ,i will then check my credit files and make sure it aint on there . i have this feeling that it was just before the wife died and i know she never done it and neither did i we were in Paris for 3 weeks then i took her ashes back there so it was all upheavel straight after that we weren,t allowed back in the house due to sudden death and the police etc and that covers the date im sure of it ,

Yet again the paperwork sent to you has a bar code on it marked application form. I honestly believe that Cabot are marking all paperwork like this with a unique barcode to enable them to identify posters on here. Otherwise why does all documentation now arriving from Cabot seem to have these barcodes on.

Yet again the paperwork sent to you has a bar code on it marked application form. I honestly believe that Cabot are marking all paperwork like this with a unique barcode to enable them to identify posters on here. Otherwise why does all documentation now arriving from Cabot seem to have these barcodes on.

Hi,

I have heard of this before on here, You may be right and i did think of removing it but when i think about it even if it was their barcode it wouldnt matter would it? i am just getting advice from better informed people than myself, nothing is put on here that they dont or wont soon know about anyway. Its a good theory though, may pay to remove them in future.

Back to the help i need though, has any one got any advice on what i do next? even i can see its not a complete credit agreement but do i challenge them or just ignore them?

Thanks.