Debt handling help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5805 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my girlfriend has about 15K of debt from various companies. She made an Arrangement for a debt management company to sort it all out for her and now pays £100 a month. This company seems hopeless and she is still getting letters from the various debters with charges added that are more than a year of payments sometimes. I would really like to take control of it all and my girlfriend agrees but i would like some advice on where to start?

Thanks in advance of anyones help. Rob.

Rob, the best advice is to read, read and then, read some more.

Use the search button to enter the name of the companies she owes money too. I would then suggest you start a new thread in the correct forum for all the advise you will need.

A list of the debts and to who would also help.

Jogs

Hi agree with all of the above, but with each creditor/dca that has written direct to you write back (and copy to DMP provider) that to write direct to you while you are represented by DMP NAME is a breach of oft guidelines section 2.8 subsection c,e,d. Probably wont do any good but they will then know that you know your rights etc. May also get the DMP to do something.

dpick:)