Lloyds Tsb Mastercard Cca Received Cannot Read It Help Please

SHELBELLE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

An update:~

Received a threatogram form Lloyds inhouse solicitors "SCM", giving me 14 days from 13 Aug to pay up or else they May instigate court proceedings.

Usual threats and tehy advise that interest continues to accrue on a daily basis....that's naughty on a disputed acoount isn't it??

They end the letter with teh following statement "REMEMBER, THIS IS A FORMAL DEMAND PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AND YOU ARE STRONGLY URGED TO MAKE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT TO AVOID THE ABOVE ACTION".

I have been away so missed the dealine anyway, do I ignore this as they are Lloyds in house or should I respond??

Thanks

S.B.

Hi SB,

Without me going through your thread again, just what exactly is the breach of DP?

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hi all

An update:~

Received a threatogram form Lloyds inhouse solicitors "SCM", giving me 14 days from 13 Aug to pay up or else they May instigate court proceedings.

Usual threats and tehy advise that interest continues to accrue on a daily basis....that's naughty on a disputed acoount isn't it??

They end the letter with teh following statement "REMEMBER, THIS IS A FORMAL DEMAND PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AND YOU ARE STRONGLY URGED TO MAKE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT TO AVOID THE ABOVE ACTION".

I have been away so missed the dealine anyway, do I ignore this as they are Lloyds in house or should I respond??

Thanks

S.B.

Just a thought... as they've intimated legal proceedings... why not request your CCA under CPR too.. that should baffle them..:D

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hi Spam

Sorry didn't quite understand your 1st post regarding breach of DP???

I have sent the letter regarding the account in dispute, and that have failed to comply with my request etc etc, I don't suppose sending a further request under CPR could do any harm???

Thanks

S.B.

Hi Spam

Sorry didn't quite understand your 1st post regarding breach of DP??? I don't think that was me..:???:

I have sent the letter regarding the account in dispute, and that have failed to comply with my request etc etc, I don't suppose sending a further request under CPR could do any harm???

Thanks

S.B.

It may jolly them along a bit If they think you 'know your onions' and are prepared to fight back.

A response to **** saying account in dispute, but as you are taking legal action I am now requesting sight of a legible agreement under CPR, may make them realise you are not going to give up easily. Also if it did reach litigation it would prove you have tried everything..:-|

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a letter today now been passed to BLS, which I think are part of Lloyds also????

Usual threats and they add that if I don't cough up they will ask Lloyds if a "personal visit" will be required!!!! Scared.com!!!!

Is it worth sending the CPR to BLS as well or shall I just wait??

Thanks

S.B.

Hi Shellbelle,

From what I can gathere BLS are part of Lloyds... Bit like BOS and Halifax:rolleyes:

Strange how they've come down from **** back to DCA.... d'ya think they've realised that you're clued up and they've decided to try and bully you into submission now with a barrage of letters, phone calls and doorstep visits??

Perhaps the mighty have fallen...:D

I would say leave the letters for now and see what their tactics are...probably just more hissy fits...;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BLS like to phone and huff and puff. They will also tell you that they do not keep paperwork beyond 6 years (lies:eek:). After a while you will then go back to [problem] who may take you to court. They will they say that poor copy is because it's a microfiche but it is genuine AND if it is an application form , when you signed it became an agreement.

Have fun and be prepared for them to try and wear you down.

Still waiting for the next installment....

Yep. BLS are part of Lloyds, in fact the address is the same at the bottom of the letter as Lloyds. Is it Greasham Street, I can`t remember.

MHA I think is their other `name`, if you have a `Account In Dispute` letter then keep using that, that`s all I do.

You may as well ignore it this time, and see what comes next. BLS kept sending me the same old nonsense, but they gave up on the end. I`ve just received a letter Moorecroft this morning regarding my Lloyds account.

Have no fear, we are better than those clowns :p

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hi all

Thanks for all your comments.

Yes it says at the bottom of the letter that BLS is a trading name of Lloyds registered office Gresham St, but the address on top of letter is Oxford.

I will send account in dispute letter on Monday, amy even do the harrassment one aswell as phoning 2-3 times a day. Spoke to someone this am, but she couldn't proceed as I didn't confirm security.

Think I will hold on for CPR letter, as if they start court proceeedings I want a trump card ;).

Hope you all agree.

Thanks

S.B.

Shelbelle,

Do you have any `Dispute` and `Telephone Harrassment` letters?

If not, have they sent you a CCA (without me checking through)?

I have some you could edit, if you`d like? Let me know.

Why are you speaking to these imbeciles? Your wasting your life away. They want money and nothing else, so they won`t be interested in anything you say anyway, unless you tell them your card details.

Tell them to sod off, everything in writing! Period, full stop, end of conversation!

Catch you later.

N.P

N.P.

Yes I have all the templates so will get a couple of on Monday.

The CCA is nothing more than an illegible appliaction form with just a photocopied set of t&c's, and IMHO totally unenforceable.

This has been going on since May 2008 so I am sure that if they thought they had a case it would be at court by now!!!

I don't enter into conversations with them I simply refuse to answer security and then say everything in writing and hang up, they don't worry me at all, I've learnt a lot in a year!!!

Still I will send what I have mentioned and then hold back on the CPR until later.

Thanks again.

S.B.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok after sending account in dispute letters I have received the following, both on the same day : ~

Lloyds say that they don't feel able to agree with my complaint and refer back to an earlier letter and say that they have complied with section 78 of CCA.

They go on to say:

Compliance with section78 is achieved simply by sending me a current version of my agreement,as they have, but they understand that some customers wrongly believe that they are entitled to an original signed copy.

It is a misapprehension that section 78 provides debtors with the right to obtain a copy of their original signed agreement. That is not what the CCA provides for and, in fact, there is absolutely no requirement under CCA to provide such a document. Nonetheless, although they have no obligation to do so, we will endeavour to retrieve a copy of the signed agreement for me and will therefore be in touch with me in due course.

They then point out that the account has been in existence for some time and I have drawn down and repaid debt on multiple ocassions, thereby acknowledging that my agreement is valid and enforceable.

The Bank's agreements have always complied with the requirements of all relevant legislation and they are confidentin their ability to demonstrate this. As such my agreement is enforceable and I should continue to make payments when they become due.

As they have complied with section 78 of the CCA and my agreement contains all teh prescribed terms my agreementwith them is enforceable and they will continue to treat it as such. I should continue to make payments under my agreement and failure to do so may result in collections activities.

They then refer me to FO and this is their final response.

Also received a threatogram from BLS telling me to cough up or face a doorstep visit, scared.com!!! I know the response to this one!!!

Just think they are clutching at straws trying to blind me with science, they know as well as I do that they have sent nothing more than an application form. And that they WOULD need a true copy of the original should it go to court.

Any thoughts appreciated if I should be responding to them now???

Thanks

S.B.

Hi SB,

Well, they are correct in the fact that they have replied to your CCA request by sending you a CCA, albeit, it may not be a true copy. In which case, you can still dispute that you require a copy of your signed agreement and nothing else will do.

If the agreement is not up to scratch then you can still dispute it anyway.

Send BLS a letter stating they are not welcome and if they turn up they will be ejected from your premises with FORCE, they have been warned!

N.P.

Thanks for that, I don't know if it is even worth sending them anything as they say that is their final response. So do I forward to FO and wait about a year for a response or just ignore them.

Sending a letter to BLS today as they have still been calling 2-3 times everyday and I am still receiving threatograms from them, so another harrassment letter together with one to advise them no door step visits....oh this is boring!!!

S.B.

Hi Shellebelle,

Send BLS a letter advising them that you have changed your phone number and give them a false one... next time they ring just tell them they have the wrong number...

I did that with Lloyds, first time they rang I wouldn't go through security and the second time I told them it was a wrong number and I haven't heard a dickie bird since.. :rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Spam

Good advice, but have done the doorstep visit and stop phoning letter now. I suppose I could do the wrong tel no thing tonight when they call say I only purchased this no today etc etc..... lol!!!

I have also written a final response to bank after receiving their's, I just reiterated that they had stated that they will endeavour to retrieve a copy of the agreement and I look forward to receiving a true copy of the original !!! Hope this is ok, otherwise I could just wait to see if they come back with anything???

Thanks

S.B.

I must admit since their final response to me I've complained to FOS as advised and sent another letter of complaint to Lloyds... In fact I've sent three all the same..:p one to my local branch, one to customer services and one to collections... saved a copy for my MP too...gotta keep 'em busy..

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Shel

sorry to see you're still getting hassle from this lot- the best thing after you've got your complaints in progress is to just completely ignore them- lloyd's are in irritating hassle mode now, they won't do anything more now other than try to wear you down with continual letters etc and no amount of letters in return from you will make a blind bit of difference I found, as you're in the computer programme 'letter every 10 days for two months' system and I reckon your account remains untouched by human hand lol

The advice from Spamalot is good about the phone calls though- they are the most irritating hassle techniques of all and you have be devious back to them to get them stopped. Techniques vary from case to case, but when they ocassionally surface, my wife answers the phone and tells them I've ran off with the neighbour and she hasn't a clue where I am...it always works believe it or not lol