Lloyds Tsb Mastercard Cca Received Cannot Read It Help Please

SHELBELLE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

An update...

Wescot are asking me to provide details of what I state in my letter as their client has no details of a dispute or complaint!!!

Bloody liars I have a large ring binder full of all the details!!!

Don't think it's worth replying do you???

Thanks

S.B.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel the need to write to them, you could tell them as the account is in dispute with LTSB, you have no reason to communicate with Wesclots.

You have no reason to explain anything to them, other than that they have asked you too.

Tell them to hassle someone who is not a CAG member, they might get somewhere then :D

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Wescot have given up...received a letter for Lloyds saying that their agents have been unable to agree a repayment programme with me and that they suggest legal action against me.

Lloyds want full balance within 10 days to prevent them taking legal action.

I can fill in their financial questionnaire if I am unable to pay in full so they can asses my financial siyuation.

God this is boring, they haven't supplied a legible CCA, it's a one page application form and they know it.

HELP, do I respond to Lloyds or sit tight to see their next move?

Comments appreciated, thanks.

S.B.

Hi shelbelle

It is your call, I got to this point and then said to myself bring it on and never again acknowledge them. 3 months later northampton CC got in touch, would the out come have been the same had I kept in touch - probably. The rest is history, and still in the making.

Kel

Looks like Wescot have given up...received a letter for Lloyds saying that their agents have been unable to agree a repayment programme with me and that they suggest legal action against me.

Lloyds want full balance within 10 days to prevent them taking legal action.

I can fill in their financial questionnaire if I am unable to pay in full so they can asses my financial siyuation.

God this is boring, they haven't supplied a legible CCA, it's a one page application form and they know it.

HELP, do I respond to Lloyds or sit tight to see their next move?

Comments appreciated, thanks.

S.B.

Well at the end of the day it all comes down to what assets the creditor perceives you to have as to whether you are worth the hassle of trying to get a CCJ.

It's in the lap of the gods in that way really but I would have thought after this length of time they would have already of gone down that route- when someone is identified as a viable target, they usually don't waste much time.

Which makes me suspect that they are wary of action. When it's got to this point with me, I've just stopped all correspondence- I think it's a waste of time and life's too short to deal with computer generated rubbish that once it's started, can never be stopped in its tracks until it's ran it's course-and nothing further ever happened with me. But that's a personal experience.

Kel's is a good thread to absorb though if you haven't already...lots of good stuff in it. I'd just play the waiting game now and prepare yourself withthe right strategy and paperwork to strike back at them firmly and immediately as soon as the act [if they ever do]. I personally have a hunch they will stand back from this one, but as I'm sure you've found out on this forum, NOTHING is done with predictable, common sense in the financial industry lol

• 5 weeks later...

Now with Apex.....had a letter yesterday asking for full payment!!!

Just received a call on my mobile from them and they were using a mobile to call me...that call ended rather abrutly lol!!!

Nice little letter winging it's way to Apex me thinks!!!

S.B.

They are persistent and rather naughty, asked for me, I knew it was them again so said they had the wrong number.....cheeky c** said I am calling from a debt management co and how long have you had this number, and do you know Shelbelle, data protection tut tut!!!

I have never witnessed a DCA calling from a mobile before, is this a new tatic or is it just Apex???

S.B.

They are persistent and rather naughty, asked for me, I knew it was them again so said they had the wrong number.....cheeky c** said I am calling from a debt management co and how long have you had this number, and do you know Shelbelle, data protection tut tut!!!

I have never witnessed a DCA calling from a mobile before, is this a new tatic or is it just Apex???

S.B.

It's outrageous not just what they try on but get away with. Mentioning your name in what they are in effect acknowledging as an unsolicited call is totally out of order- shame you haven't a recording of it you could get them hauled over the coals.

I've had calls to my mobile from what I've suspected are DCAs- they've coincided with letter flaps for a couple of weeks for example- but never spoke to any because i don't answer unrecognised numbers.

What they gain by using mobiles to call people I can't quite fathom out, it just makes them look even more dodgy than they already are if that's at all possible. I don't doubt that they do it though for their own mysterious purposes lol

Hi Skem

Yes I know what you mean, I was tempted to let her ramble a bit more and then tell her about her wrong doing's!!! She obvioulsy had her commission at stake and needed it like me to get through the month!!! I have just changed my pay as you go to contract because it's cheaper so suspect they traced me that way:mad:.

I have saved the 2 different mobiles they have called under Apex so may be able to avoid them, but quite frankly I fancy a little game with them!!!

Dodgy is very mild lol!!!

S.B.

• 1 month later...