AndyGFLees v Lloyds

AndyGFLees
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received my allocation questionnaire and I am trying to find the latest version of the suggested Draft Order for Directions.

The one I have found is dated 4 December 2006. Is this the current version (surely it has been tweeked since then) or is there another somewhere?

Incidentally, I have been told by Harrogate County Court that all cases there are likely to be sent in bulk to Leeds. How does this lie then with question B on the Allocation Questionnaire (Location of Hearing)?

• 3 weeks later...

JonCris has, in a thread on the General Section, advised someone that they may send a letter to their defendant quoting:

"You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) (fixed sum credit) - your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account."

Can this, or another paragrapg within the same section, be used to force Lloyds TSB to give a copy of anyones T&C's at the time that the account was opened?

Worth a try. I have also seen somewhere on here that you should write to **** requesting T&Cs. This comes under some sort of pre-hearing legislation. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw it?

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

There was a link from another post which enabled you to download t&c's from Lloyds directly, going abck about 8 years, however when I tried, the link was not working, so if I find the link I will post it! And see if it works.

Red

It's better to add this to the end of your letter instead:

You are also reminded of my request that you forward a copy of the Terms and Conditions that were in force at the time my account was opened, and any subsequent amendments to those Terms and Conditions. These are requested under CPR Pre-Action Protocol 4.6©, and your continued failure to provide them will be brought to the attention of the court, should it be necessary to commence a county court action.

as the CCA reference doesn't apply to bank accounts.

Also LTSB T&C's can be found here: Internet Archive Wayback Machine

Well some of them anyway.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

• 3 weeks later...

I have just received an Order that my claim is being transferred to Leeds Mercantile Court for a Case Management Conference on 4 October 2007.

My claim (when it is settled) will quickly be followed up by a Wasted Costs Order. As I live in France, my costs. will be to cover flights to and from the UK as well as car hire and a hotel for the evening if necessary (as well as the usual prep work etc)

My next step is to alert SCM (and Lloys directly if I can find some sort of central address) to the inevitable receipt of this claim with a view to offering them the chance to settle now before their client's costs increase by around £700 (extimated future costs) plus costs to date.

Does anyone have a copy of a succesful letter used at this stage so that I could convince SCM of the lunacy of the treatment of their clients (shareholders) funds.

Thanks,

You can write to them, but they will take no notice. No real template here.

They will settle in their own time, albeit rather randomly.

Please stick to one thread per claim. I will get these threads merged (I think they all belong to the same claim):

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/97819-allocation-questionnaire-n149.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/15127-service-charges.html

If you stick to one thread you get a better response as people subscribe to it by posting.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

7 threads merged and thread title changed

please keep to the one thread when asking questions or updating .This is in your own interest as you will get much more informed advice when people can see at a glance what you have done so far :-)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 1 month later...

I am at the point of arranging my visit to Leeds Combined Court for a directions hearing on 4 October. As yet I have had no indication of the documentation that I need to have to hand. Can anyone shed any light on those items I need to prepare or do I just need to turn up?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.