Kensington want to evict us again !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if on the Royal Mail website when you track a recorded delivery item it says that the item is not available to view yet ,does this mean it hasnt been delivered. I was trying to get a proof of delivery printed up fro the solicitors letter but it has come up as that.

olives xx

Well I Posted a Letter to the solicitors(its on one of these posts) explaining what has been going on with the mortgage. I knew that they wouldnt reply although I was kinda hoping for at least a clear off we are still kicking you out letter. So I was going to hand the letter in with the N244 form tommorow to show the Judge that I am trying and they are not. The only thing is that I cant print the receipt of delivery off as they obviously havent received so they can now say "well Mr Judge we didnt get any such letter" basicly they have thrown it right back at me. This is really annoying.

olives xx

Just tracked the solicitore letter again one royal mail site and it is still saying that the info isnt available. Will th judge accept this letter now if i havent got proof of delivery. I know it is against the rules but should I call the solicitor to check they havent got it. Maybe it is a post mess up and they didnt record it properly??

olives xx

Hi there, just take a copy of the receipt you got for posting recorded and affix that with the letter. You paid for a service and you have no reason to believe that it hasn't been received. You could call Royal Mail and ask them what's happened to it, sometimes it can take quite a few days to show on their website though - I've had some at work that have taken almost a week to show.

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi there, I'll be thinking about you. Stay positive. Might be an idea to take Mr O's payslip and any other proof of your income with you, just in case the judge questions your figures on the N244. Also, if you get DLA for any of the children take some proof of that too, and obviously stress the need for a stable home.

Good Luck, I'm sure it will be fine - you never know Kensington may not turn up!

Ellx

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thankyou all. I know from past experience that I am not going in there on my own. I have all you with me. Ell-enn I will dig out all paper work. I will even take bank statements as proof of paying as well. As far as KMC not turning up I doubt it very much my luck doesnt run like that. Just out of curiosty thou what would happen if they didnt???

olives xx

If they don't turn up they can't object to the suspension of the warrant :) therefore the judge would have to make an order in your favour - time you would spend in court? approx 1 minute !

Ellx

Now that would be nice. :roll: Like I said though the chances of that happening are slim. I think the best I can hope for the typical fesh out of uni guy with a fax that he hasnt had time to read.

I am going to talk to him as they always ask to have a chat but I am not going to give any of my arguments away.

olives xxx

Absolutely;) and make use of the duty solicitor if there is one:)

Ellx

Good luck tomorrow, (er later this) morning.

Don't forget to bang home the point that your application is based soundly around Administration of Justice Act 1970 s36 and that you have already demonstrated your ability to pay the arrears within a reasonable time by consistent monthly payments, albeit a couple of weeks late.

Do check too whether at the time the warrant was issued you were indeed in a state of arrears. You never know, at the time the warrant was issued, you might just have caught up.

Fingers crosed for you.

x20

HELLO ALL. I WON AGAIN YIPEE. It turns out that they also where trying to claim that I had missed a payment. I had my bank statements thouh so i could prrove otherwise. The Judge said that hadthey replied to my solicitors letter then I would hve been able to sort this out without the need for court.

This aint over yet though. WATCH OUT KENSINGTON I AM COMING TO GET YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

That is brilliant Olive Family, really fantastic!!! Well done!! Did the Judge cancel the repossession proceedings entirely?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

OOOO thank goodness Olives - The Co-op has a very big window :D

Well done for sticking up for yourselves, hope you can relax a bit more now.

By the way, did anyone turn up for Kensington?

Ellx

Thanx cat100 and Mich7k xxx

Ell, yes somebody did turn up and this one was quite prepared as well and a bit more advanced than a freshman. They obviously need the big guys for me now;). Whats more she was there before me and I got there at 8.55. She also said at the end to be careful as she got the impression from the last bloke who was at the may hearing the judge was not too pleased with me and basicly said that was my last chance. She also got this impession from the paperwork.

Thankyou once again Ell-enn. If you were at my daughters school you would be star of the week:D:D

olivesxx