Miscellaneous off topic from "Too many Posts Not Being Answered"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5872 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For the love of GOD can some MOD pick up on the fact that the OFT judgement is coming out on Thursday. It has been known now for the last 3 hours. I know it is off topic but confirmed by OFT/ Guardian online. SO lets give some hope to people today away from the bickering that has taken place on this forum in the last few days.

Nothing on the OFT site that I can find - they haven't replied to my email about it either.

Have you a link?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Financial Services Authority had allowed account providers to put reclaim letters on hold until the test case was resolved.

Well, that's one way of putting it. :x What about 'The FSA has allowed the greed mongers to selfishly stuff thier pockets with UK citizens cash, and has also afforded the right for the banks to use this case as a perfect excuse not to refund'

'We at the FSA also believe the banks should have the right to continue pilfering Disabilty benefits and the like without reproach'

*!*!ards.

'A government source has admitted it is more interested in the economy, and increasing taxes on the poor, than having a conscience'

I'll swing for JAS if he doesn't make the correct ruling!! I'll use the appeal time to continue my hate campaign on the banks. *polishes halo*

Guest vortex

Dave I have got a link to all the information but you do not allow links to the other charges site in question so I will not post the link.

That site has confirmed with the OFT verbally and have confirmed with the RCoJ as well as to the court number and time allocated for the hearing. Here is a link so you can verify it yourself TOMORROW. At the moment of writing it only has the list cases for Wednesday 23rd April 2008. I believe the site is updated at about 10:45AM as it appears to have been this morning.

Daily Court Lists - Cause List

It will confirm for you independently the court where the decision is being made with the date and time.

I am sure that a call to the RCoJ tomorrow or the OFT verbally will confirm what has been initially posted on this site by user Ladidi who used a news link. Possibly a job for either a moderator or site helper for tomorrow.

I was going to ask someone else to post about the decison because I believed, firstly, that this username had been deactivated on 21st February 2008 as per my instruction at that time, secondly that the information is important and gives a lot of hope to people with stayed claims, thirdly, I was aware that a Mod/SH would possibly be here to relax and unwind and, fourthly, it may have been lost potentially in other forums as posts do sometimes get overlooked if you do not look at all the forums. I knew the bear garden and this thread would have been viewed. I hope the info helps and apologise to normal bear garden users for straying ON topic but I felt that this information was that important yesterday that a post was required here.

Giving hope to users is important so apologies as to the manner in which I may have posted yesterday but you gotta get excited and be hopeful of a potential first hurdle over.

Nothing on the OFT site that I can find - they haven't replied to my email about it either.

Have you a link?

If I remember right the banks asked for sight of the judgment before it was handed down, HH Smith agreed to a period of I think 3 days for both parties as long as secrecy was maintained. I suspect this is why the OFT have said nothing yet.

And also another reason why bank share prices are falling at the moment maybe. Then again our fine institutions would never use the old boy network for insider trading would they? :rolleyes:.

As for the announcement of the judgment date it means nothing, lets see what it says before we get anyones hopes up :).

pete