Lowells Help pls - problems with post getting to them

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly thank you to all the posters that have given advise Re Lowells they have been invaluable to me.

I am at the stage now where I have reached a brick wall with Lowells.

After disgusting harrasement from Lowells and them refusing to stop ringing multiple times a day (even though I said I would not discuss over phone with them) and them coming up with multiple reduced "deals" which then changed when they put them in writing, I sent a CCA request to Lowells, got the standard we acknowledge your letter and request but it may take some time to process letter from them (But putting it in writing that I would report them if they continued to harass via the telephone worked as they immediately stopped even though they said they could not stop ringing as my number was on an automatic dial up).

Sent a letter when the 12 + 30 days had expired (actually sent it two weeks after that, so they had definately committed the offence of not supplying). I sent the letter by recorded delivery - it has not been received by them, sent another letter 3 weeks after that by next day special delivery - suprise suprise it has still not been received by them.

Thye letter basically says that as they could not prove the debt existed I wanted the default removed from credit file, confirmation that this was now closed and desist all manual and automatica processing of my data (as per a suggested letter I found on these forums)

What I can't understand is how firstly the letters are not getting to them and there are no details being shown on the Royal Mail webiste. Is this normal for them to not accept signed for letters? or is it just a case that alot of their letters get lost getting to them.

And secondly how they can slap a default on credit files without having the paperwork to prove the debt even exists?

I sent the letter to the PO Box BTW - which they have previously received letters from even though they were not signed for?

Any help much appreciated. Thanks in adance.

try this address in future

Lowells Finance Ltd / Lowells Portfolio 1

Enterprise House

1 Apex View

Leeds

LS11 9BH

and mark you letter PAYMENT ENCLOSED or address it to Payments Section. They will be sure to sign for it as they are greedy barstewards.

The reason they are being so generous in offering you such great discounts is that they probably havent got a propoerly executed CCA agreement

they were like that with me said not received recorded post.

So started putting Payment enclosed everyone since then has been signed for.

Had dealings with Lowells twice and each time they aint come up with valid CCA, might be a good omen for you.

chris:D

Thanks all for your quick replies. boyboynova it is good to know I am not the only one it is weird that even the RM website shows no details whatsoever on the two letters sent.

I will mail them again on Monday sending to the non PO address and to the payments department.