Tsr Debt Recovery Service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone have any ideas about these , never had them before , got a usual pay up now or a debt recovery agent will call and you will be charged £40 for the privilage

Sending them a Doorstep call letter asap .

There address is po box 315 Bedford MK 9TN

phone number

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

Charging for debt recovery people to call is against the OFT Guidelines, and these people often work on commission basis so they are as aggressive as can be. They don't have any right to call on you and there is a letter you can send to tell them to go forth and not multiply. It's also advisable to print a copy and keep it by the door incase anyone does call.

And, of course, they can't charge you for visiting. In fact they can't add any of their moronic charges on unless the original agreement provides for it, and I doubt whether it would. I've yet to see one, anyway

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

cheers people MRS LB rang them and got the usual crap from them , we want our money and because we can we will threats , dont wash with us , especially as we have already set up a payment with the tv company concerned , they wanted to know how much we were paying and how often , mrs LBs response was wtf has this got to do with you , well we will kepp on sending letters was there reply and then she got hold of a blank piece of paper and ripped it up and told them that this is what will happen to any further letters from them .

Phone went dead .

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........