can it be challenged?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5849 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if the work of neil herron and his team is succesful

I'm confused one minute we are told you can appeal 'its the law' then we are told Mr Herron is of the opinion we should be able to appeal, then you say he has won appeals and now you are saying IF he is succesful? Please make up your mind.

Using your line of thought, you are claiming we can all forget about the adjudicator pay the PCN then contest it in the County Court? In London alone that would mean at least 1000 cases a week going before County Courts that are not set up to deal with PCNs. The law is quite clear in how PCNs should be contested, they are not unfair charges like banks they are charges set out in statute. If this works for PCNs why not FPNs pay up skip magistrates Court and plead your innocence in County Court??

I'm not stopping people challenging because you have yet to explain how to challenge except for writing to the Council asking for your money back. Why would they give you your money back if they have just fined you?

Using your line of thought, you are claiming we can all forget about the adjudicator pay the PCN then contest it in the County Court? In London alone that would mean at least 1000 cases a week going before County Courts that are not set up to deal with PCNs. The law is quite clear in how PCNs should be contested, they are not unfair charges like banks they are charges set out in statute. If this works for PCNs why not FPNs pay up skip magistrates Court and plead your innocence in County Court??

I'm not stopping people challenging because you have yet to explain how to challenge except for writing to the Council asking for your money back. Why would they give you your money back if they have just fined you?

Once you have your full list of PCNs back from the Council following your Data  Protection request and once you have established the exact date when their PCNs were changed to be fully compliant you make the request in writing and ask for a refund.

• Some local authorities have quietly refunded PCNs simply to avoid a legal challenge which could force them to refund everyone, even those who do not make the request.
  • Some councils will ignore your letter, therefore it is essential that you send it recorded delivery.
  • Some councils have been taken to the Small Claims Court and have reached a settlement.
  • Some councils are refusing to refund ... therefore we intend to ensure that a High Court precedent is established.
  • Some councils are claiming that by paying a Penalty Charge Notice you 'accepted' the contravention and therefore you are not entitled to a refund. The legal opinion that we commissioned states that this is most certainly not the case.

Once we have enough cases ready to proceed then we will make this legal opinion freely available.

So, in the meantime go and establish how much you have paid in Parking Penalty Charge Notices in the last 6 years in readiness for the next stage of proceedings.

direct from the web site, and i know im sticking my kneck out here,

however I make you a PERSONAL CHALLENGE email neil herron parkingappeals.co.uk or phone him on 09065 500149 and talk to him.

Then prove me wrong.

This is like groundhog day!!! That procedure is for restitution for non compliant pcns with one date ruled non compliant in the high court. I said that was possible at the start of this saga. What you have yet to come up with is a valid case where someone has paid a PCN then decided to appeal against the contravention.

This is like groundhog day!!! That procedure is for restitution for non compliant pcns with one date ruled non compliant in the high court. I said that was possible at the start of this saga. What you have yet to come up with is a valid case where someone has paid a PCN then decided to appeal against the contravention.

Q. Are there any other reasons why a Penalty Charge Notice should be refunded?

A. Yes. Many local authorities have had missing or incorrect Traffic Regulation Orders ( the legal documents that detail the parking restriction). If that is the case then there can be no charge as no Traffic Order has been contravened. Many Councils have kept such matters quiet ... and kept the money. Our investigations and then exposure through the press and media have ensured that motorists fined in such circumstances have received refunds. We have whistleblowers within councils who are now sending us evidence of such cover-ups and we will report and detail them in full.

Other instances include Parking Attendants dismissed for falsifying documents, signing errors and other documentary errors. As we build up the evidence on each local authority then we will assist with new set of recovery letters.

So, meanwhile if you suspect that there may be errors in signing or that your council may have been less than honest in the way they have been operating their Decriminalised Parking Enforcement regime then you can submit a Freedom of Information Request asking for information.

A few samples are listed below:

Incorrect or Missing Traffic Orders

Incorrect or Missing Signs

Successful appeals to the adjudicators

and so the argument rages......

I will keep this up for as long as it takes,

sorry green I will not let this drop.

sorry green I will not let this drop.

I have nothing to gain or lose so I am not bothered what you do unlike Mr Herron who is claims to get you off anything as long as you part with some cash. As for your advice to ring him I think at £1 a min from a BT line I will give it a miss, lol.

I helped a woman challange a pcn and NPAS threw it out before the appeal the council did not even have a say in it

thanks neil herron

If thats true it's illegal, NPAS have no power to cancel a PCN before appeal and without hearing from the Council.

I have nothing to gain or lose so I am not bothered what you do unlike Mr Herron who is claims to get you off anything as long as you part with some cash. As for your advice to ring him I think at £1 a min from a BT line I will give it a miss, lol.

email then it will cost you f### all

you little twirp.

• 3 weeks later...