DCA's from over the years...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just for fun...i thought it would be interesting for members to make a list of the DCA's that have chased you from over the years & next to it, weather they have been successful over you or not.

For example: In my case......

Moorcroft = no success

Westcot = no success

1st Credit = no success

Meritforce = no success

MacHall = no success

Credit Solutions = no success

They are just the one's i can recall as well... :grin:

Ruthbridge - very very nasty but easily shot down

Lowells - failed on three separate accounts - no CCA

SC&M - file full of threatograms, equal amount sent back to them

Lewis - ignored first letter, never heard from again

CL Finance - almost disposed of - defending three court claims

DLC/Hillesden - no calls from the robot this week:( after OH told them it was harrassment - no CCA on a Barclaycard

Westcot - paid them £1.50 a month for three months then forgot - heard no more

And probably more if I dig the files out

Good sport, once you have the 'knowledge'

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

• 5 weeks later...

what can i add...? oh yeah

moorcroft =0 success,scotcall =0 success,mackenzie hall =0 success,red 0 success, dlc 0 success,lowell =0 success...and so far (after paying £10 per month on a £15,000 debt for 7 years!) I`m at the 6th day stage into a cca request for bryan carter/fredricksons international..so fingers crossed that`s a happy conclusion also....if only I`d known about cca requests and statute barring sooner...:rolleyes:

.....still knowledge is power and boy am I having fun with the D C A`s now ! he..he..he..:lol:

p.s. there are plenty more with a success rate of NIL! but I`ve forgotten who they are now.......:lol:

Wescot, twice = NO success

DLC, also twice = NO success

Moorcroft = No success

Lowells = No success

Cab(bage)bot = No success

CARS = Currently running them around in circles, so NO success

CL Finance = Blinded them with technicalities, so NO success

Anyone see a pattern developing here :D

Link = these robdogs got to me before this site started up, and got a charging order on my house :-x

I'm working on it, and it's looking good (for me) so that will probably end up as a NO success too :D

Nil Illigitimus Carborundum

Robinson Way have joined my merry throng. I haven't had fun with them yet. But I will:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

CapQuest x 2 - no success

Robinson Way - no success

Bryan Carter - no success

C.K. Edrupt - account closed (hubby) in dispute (me)

Wescott - no success

Mackenzie Hall - no success - but they're trying!

Fredrickson Int - no success

Geoffrey Parker Bourne - no success

Marlin Financial Services - currently paying (CCJ) and they're behaving, but watch this space

Legal & Trade - no success

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

The ones I can remember....

1st Crudit - no success, currently on hold as admission of no CCA and very hefty and serious complaint submitted to FOS, in process of claiming back the money I've paid them under duress....

CapQuest - PIF (yes, I should know better really.... the debt was almost certainly unenforceable but it got them off my case... and I told them what I thought of them a few times which was quite fun, actually :D )

Lowell/Red - paying them £30 a month (same as above, again almost certainly unenforceable but it shuts them up)

Crown Collections - paid in full ( I really wish this site had existed when I dealt with this one-man band - they broke just about every single OFT guideline!!)

NatWest's inhouse DCA-type people... Paid in full. Oh dear dear me. Thats all Im saying. :D

Plus Robinson Way - told to bog off in no uncertain terms as they were chasing me for uni fees that the LEA paid...

Wescot - paid them for a little while and they made such a mess of the account I just got fed up with it.... Im fairly sure Moorcroft and BCW have made appearances at one time or another.... Im just wondering whose next?!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

ooh Ive had DLC on my case, cant remember what happened there, think that was one of the ones my mum paid off, bless her :) and Im sure MacHall have as well....

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

I had 25,000 total debt and over the course of time had been chased from pillar to post by nearly every dca in england/scotland and god knows where else.....I never thought I`d be able to pay all of them and couldn`t afford and was scared to go `B` if you know what i mean...but Now I`m running a one man crusade for friends and family...! since finding this site I`ve lost ALL my debts and am able to advise others...Power to the little people...and thx to the consumer action group and also the national debt line...let`s make this list include EVERY SINGLE DCA in the land!!!!

mrs ryan, even though you are paying lowell/red it`s worth sending the standard request for the CCA......I`d been paying bryan carter/fredricksons for 8ish yrs when i did 10 days ago....now they have put the account on hold....worth a go for a £1 postal order and some time on the laptop...!

hee hee. thanx RD :D nice 2 know someone else supports my campaign :D he aint guilty, honest :D Im just hoping the magistrate agrees :D

With the RED thing, i am going to CCA them, its an overdraft so I know there wont be one, unfortunately its too late for the charges (last charge was about 7 years ago I think, account is very old) I paid CapQuest off before I found this wonderful site, if I had known I would defintely have CCA'D them as it was for an HSBC MasterCard opened in 1999 so Im sure it wouldnt have been available *hangs head in shame*

I might actually CCA Lowell on Monday... let the games commence!!!

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

Wow! Well done on all your successess. Hope I have some fun with some DCA's - especially as one has just called me - 7.30 on a Sunday morning!! Since I've found this site, I feel more confident to go to war with them - bring on the battle!

Last year I had

Westcot x 3 (they passed the debts onto Nelson Guest so them x 3 too)

Moorcroft x 3 (same 3 that Westcot had - sent disputes letter and silence occurred)

Robinson Way x 3 (same 3 as above - again dispute letters sent and silence)

Thing is two of the debts had been cleared with the OC BEFORE being passed on - some moron passed ALL their accounts to a DCA before leaving a certain utility company and caused a lot of hassle for me. I