BT Call Out Charges????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5835 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm sorry its its not just big business that has that strategy

I am a small business owner and the first and for most on my mind when dealing with the customer is the credit crunch and getting there money.

However I do approach thing's slightly more differently. I operate a free after service and pick up the broken peaces my service may have caused the customer. And there more than willing to pay me my fees. (some said I should registers as a charity)

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

I'm sorry its its not just big business that has that strategy

I am a small business owner and the first and for most on my mind when dealing with the customer is the credit crunch and getting there money.

However I do approach thing's slightly more differently. I operate a free after service and pick up the broken peaces my service may have caused the customer. And there more than willing to pay me my fees. (some said I should registers as a charity)

Understood. This is a trickle down problem. When our government, business leaders and social peers operate deceitfully and dishonestly -- and get away scott free with it -- the ordinary guy and gal copy them.

• 3 months later...

In between the nit picking on this thread, I actually found some good advice here, I TOO had one of these call out charges slapped on me, with my bill arriving on the mat this morning with a £99 callout, (with VAT amounted to £116.33), and the ACTUAL BILL WAS ONLY 71 QUID.. So charges taking up almost two thirds of a bill is not on.. plus , like the original poster of the thread, I was not advised about charges, or I would have thought twice about them sending an engineer (Yes SENDING.. I asked them to check my line.. THEY decided to call at my house).

One terse call to Bt, one call to Ofcom and a letter written with the help of the tips on here .. let's see what they do..

OH by the way, contacting your MP is always worth it too, as BT are now involved in a political row over charges for non direct debit customers, and that never got talked about in public until it was raised in the house by an MP...