Club Seasons

angnnig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,I was just wondering if anyone has recieved a letter from "club seasons"saying that i,d won free memberhip to free holidays ,I only have to pay a management fee of just £183,50.I can book a 7 night holiday in thier accomadation for free.They sent a few letters and emails ,but i,ve ignored them as I think it might be a con.Has anyone else had a letter like this .regards. angnnig

Bookie is quite right it is a timeshare, I win one every year:o

My cousin actually took them up on their UK option and gets a nice holiday each year, for less than she would pay normally, but it's not what I would call cheap.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Hi Gizmo 111,thanks for your reply.£183 for a family of 4 in free accommadation for a week doesn,t sound that bad.I was just worried that it might be a con.Do you get the timeshare people harrasing you for parting with your cash though ,cause I would just tell them to do one if they harrased me.kind regards angnnig

Hi Gizmo 111,thanks for your reply.£183 for a family of 4 in free accommadation for a week doesn,t sound that bad.I was just worried that it might be a con.Do you get the timeshare people harrasing you for parting with your cash though ,cause I would just tell them to do one if they harrased me.kind regards angnnig

Sorry ang, didn't make myself very clear. I doubt if the final cost of the holiday will be £183 when you actually book it, probably quite a bit more than that maybe 2 or 3 times more. They will harass you on your firstvisit and it will be a condition of bookig nthat you send some time with them and/or buy meals from designated restaurants. But the accommodation is 5* luxury, and my cousin takes her disabled father every year to one of their sites and the deal is worth it to her, because he has the space needed and knows exactly what he is going ot get.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Hi everyone,

Yes my husband had "won" 2 of these, Club Seasons and Club La Costa. After researching them on google it appeared they are timeshares you have to go to a "presentation" usually at a shopping mall or similar. There you have to sit through 2/4 hours of hard sell, where they try to convince you to buy a timeshare which costs thousands. Then if thats not enough once you go on your "holiday" there's another presentation there. No I couldn't be asked, some people actually think they are good value for money but I think if you shop around you can usually get a cheap deal online (we are going to Turkey for a week in May for £170.00 each this includes accommodation and flights)

I think you only actually get the accommodation with this "prize" you have to pay for flights and transfers etc.

I agree with Gizmo 111 and Bookworm steer clear.