Mafia - The Proposal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We don't see YOUR inclusion in the list Tezcatlipoca??...:confused:

...:)

Tez is playing the Mayor. I assign the characters to the players, and administrate the Day/Night phase, but other than that the Mayor takes no part in the actual game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOH this looks fun add me to the list please

can I start .. can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee kill MBK first hes deff a mafia :p

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

I thought U had copped for the horses head in Episode 3 of the last series Mimi??...:eek::p

...:D

who are you talking to ? or better still WHAT are you talking about ? :confused:

I think you need to stop eating those chocolate liquers :razz:

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

U

...lol...:D

LMAO MBK I aint been around for a bit it will take me a few days to get back on your wave length :D

* TUT TUT * look your taking the thread off topic now :rolleyes:

doubts.

Quite happy to - last time I did something daft on the web as a few years back when we had a 'virtual campsite' one very damp and dismal week! Great fun.... found some of the posts from that the other day clearing out old discs.

Silly Italian joke?

What did the Sicillian say to the lemon?

"Why are you hanging on that tree when you could be in my lemoncelllo..."

I'm having a mental breakdown so I'll rock backwards and forwards in my chair. That's because of lifes continuing challenge not because I've just read the rules of the Mafia game.

Are but are you joining the game Determindator?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Three days, three more spaces to fill. Who else fancies giving this a go...?

Incidentally, if it hits Sunday and we only have one more join, we will still be playing. It is possible to play with just 10, although the character spread is amended accordingly:

3 x Mafia

1 x Detective

1 x Doctor

5 x Civilians

You will notice that one of the Detective characters is dropped from the 10 player version. This gives the Mafia a slightly higher chance than they would have with 2 Detectives out of 10 players, but who knows? The Mafia may slip up and say something they shouldn't, or maybe you'll get lucky and lynch one on the first day.

So, thats 1 more person by Sunday to join for the game to start sans a Detective; 3 more and the game will start in its fuller version.

Who will be brave enough to step up next...?

Oh, by the way. I'll be presenting this game as an interactive story. It's entirely up to you whether you want to get into the part and create yourself a character, but it's enormous fun to do so.

If you are wanting inspiration, I will tell you that we'll be playing in the Prohibition Era. Think fedoras and bootleg whiskey; think loose women, violin cases and pinstripe suits, you get the idea.

Assuming we get at least one more, you will all be contacted by PM with the characters you've been assigned (you will need to have space in your CAG inbox for this game so the Mayor can contact you).

From Monday, you can begin posting as much or as little as you like in either of the two threads that will be started; one for the actual game (in which only players should post), and one for any general discussion about the game (where anyone can post, but you must not take game actions here (so no voting here, or accusing each other)).

I will point out now that this game only really works if those who are unlucky enough to have been lynched or whacked by the Mafia refrain from making any more posts in the game thread, and do not make posts - or PMs - elsewhere that might influence the game that is still running. I obviousy have no control over this, so can only appeal to people to please accept your removal with grace, should it happen.

Of course, when the game is finished, the discussion thread is open to be a right old battleground of name calling and abuse :D

Should I be scared? :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

:eek: EEEK :eek:
  • Haha 1

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Final Announcement

Since a workable number of players have expressed an interest, the game will commence on Monday.

Anyone taking one of the three available slots up until 18:00 GMT today will be included in play, otherwise the numbers will be locked off.

Those who are playing will receive their PMs and character types this evening. On Monday morning, two new threads will appear.

Mafia - The Game will be for all in-character play, public voting and any public accusations you want to make. This is where the action will be happening, and where announcements from the Mayor will be made.

Mafia - The Discussion will be for all out of character bumf. Post anything you like here, or you can get rules clarifications. No in-character posts (accusations, votes, etc.) should be made here.

Remember, this works on a weekly basis, with the weekdays being the Day phase, and the weekends being the Night phases.

If you are given a Civilian character, then you must be able to post in the Game thread at least once a week to make your vote (although more posts is better).

If you are a non-Civilian (Mafia, Detective or Doctor), you must be able to post at least twice a week (one vote in the Day phase and one action in the Night phase).

I can be PMd at any time for questions or rules clarifications.

Good luck everybody, and have fun.