Cap1 card debt - Freds/carter

spiritgirl59
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi BB & all :D

Lowells have now written a grovelling letter, apologising and asking me for my patience while they investigate the matter further to ascertain the situation :rolleyes:...

...in other words they know and I know there is not and never was a CCA, and now they know that I know :D

.....so they are attempting to save face, bless 'em :p

Lets see what happens next!

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

When you get the 'we have no CCA letter' send them an S.10 notice :D :

STATUTORY NOTICE UNDER S10 DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

At NO time have I given my written permission for you or your company to process my data

Therefore Take Notice that I require that you cease from processing within 7 days of the receipt by you of this notice or else that you do not begin to process any personal data of which I am the subject insofar as that processing involves the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party and insofar as the said data relates wholly or in part to the implementation by you of charges which have been applied to my account in respect of defaults or contractual breaches and where the said charges which have been levied at a rate which is in excess of the administrative costs incurred by you as a consequence of the said defaults or breaches contrary to The Common Law.

This Notice is given on the grounds that the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or substantial distress to me and my family members in addition to that which may already have been caused and that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this notice would violate the first, fourth and sixth principles of The Data Protection Act 1998 to do so would be unwarranted.

Failure to remove ALL my data from your databases will result in a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office.

Cheers for that BB :D

Still all quiet - they are no doubt sat picking their noses and wondering what to do next :p

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

• 3 months later...

Hi again guys :)

ahem....drum roll please......cos after such a long wait and me beginning to lose all hope.....

Lowells have sent me a copy of an APPLICATION FORM.

And attached it to a letter in which they are as excited to have found it as a toddler who has filled his potty :lol::lol:

So I now possess no less than TWELVE copies of this useless document, all supplied to me from the OC downwards through the various pondlife DCAs over the past 3 years, with every one of them without exception asserting that this document is a Credit Agreement

Is this a record do you think? Does anyone else have 12 copies of a CrapOne application form?

Love SG x

Hi again guys :)

ahem....drum roll please......cos after such a long wait and me beginning to lose all hope.....

Lowells have sent me a copy of an APPLICATION FORM.

And attached it to a letter in which they are as excited to have found it as a toddler who has filled his potty :lol::lol:

So I now possess no less than TWELVE copies of this useless document, all supplied to me from the OC downwards through the various pondlife DCAs over the past 3 years, with every one of them without exception asserting that this document is a Credit Agreement

Is this a record do you think? Does anyone else have 12 copies of a CrapOne application form?

Love SG x

ROFLMFAO :D

PS *hugs from me*

NEVER EVER.

Aktiv have sent me 4 Application forms for my Halifax credit card, to go with the 3 i already had from Robbbers way, Blair, Oliver, Scott and Wescot.

Don't you just love DCA's

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

• dx100uk changed the title to Cap1 card debt - Freds/carter