debt with hsbc

pigsic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa , it's gone ! :D Well done you .......chill out and wait for an answer , then come back to us if you need more help ..

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Not to worry Lisa, it wasnt a major alteration that affected the main content of the letter. More me being pedantic:p

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hello all

Well we ahve an update from Capquest.

Dear Mr ..............

our Client HSBC Bank

Balance £5212.78

Further to your recent correspondence and in oreder to process your communication further, we would request you provide the following information by 20th march 2009 to assist us in resolving this matter.

Full details of your dispute together with supporting documentation.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please note that this is not a demand but a request.

Yours sincerely

Collections administration

I thought i had told them in my last letter

Lisa

Lisa just do a bullet point letter for them so they fully understand your dispute.

like this. please note bullet points cant be used on the forms so i will use stars.

* NO CCA provided.

* SAR request Not complied with.

* PPI added without my permission.

* etc

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi ok thanks

Would i just put

Dear sir/madam

This account is in dispute for the following reason

*NO CCA REQUEST

*SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST NOT COMPLIED WITH

*ECT

I would therefore suggest you return the account back to HSBC Bank to resolve the dispute

Yours faithfully

Mr ***************

Hi ok thanks

Would i just put

Dear sir/madam

This account is in dispute for the following reason

*NO CCA REQUEST

*ECT

I would therefore suggest you return the account back to HSBC Bank to resolve the dispute

Yours faithfully

Mr ***************

Perhaps,

No response to CCA request - made XX XXXX XXXXX

No respones to SAR - made XX XXXX XXXX

etc,

etc

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

That's it ,lisa - just list it like CB showed you , but don't put ETC of course , list why you consider it to be in dispute ......

But I would say that 3 reasons are enough for it to be in dispute ....... how about :

Dear sir/madam

Further to your letter of xx xxx xx :

This account has been dispute with HSBC for the following reasons:

*NO CCA REQUEST

A copy of my agreement has not been produced as requested, and you must be aware that if you cannot produce a copy the debt is unenforceable.

I am unable to reconcile my accounts because I am lacking the documentation required . My SAR was sent on xx xxx xx

*PPI

The application of PPI without express permission is also in dispute.

I would therefore suggest you return the account back to HSBC Bank for them to resolve these matters.

Yours faithfully

Mr ***************

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PS - how about your N1 lisa , have you submitted it to the court ..... ? :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

what Johnny has put seems to fit the bill better as it contains full details and dates.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

hi,

I need a help from someone.

Ive got overdraft with HSBC £2000.00, and credit card with outstanding balance 2100.00. Im already under Debt managment plan, but company calls Metropolitan Collection Service LTD just send me a letter . They want me to pay in full ASAP.

WHat should I do?

Hi ggm , welcome to the forum , :)

Could I ask you to open your own thread on this please , that way you get targetted information which is not mixed up with anyone else's ....

Just go to the 'NEW THREAD' button , which is at the top and bottom of the HSBC site page ....... then cut /or copy and paste in the question you've just raised .........

I'll keep an eye out for your thread ........ thanks! :D

Nemo me impune lacessit