Can i still continue....

kbv1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I havent been on here for a while, but im now hacked off, Lloyds TSB have charged me £90 for going over my overdraft by 38p. I wrote letter a few months back (before the test case) regarding some bank charges, but they wrote to me saying that everything is being up on hold and also from the court when i was claiming against HSBC that my process was on hold. I'm sick of it now, they have my money and i want it back.

AS this test case still aint happend and god knows when it is, can i still battle agaist Lloyds TSB to get my few hundred quid back they nicked off me?

Hope someone can help me out and give me some adivse.

many thanks

Is it an active account, kbv1? If so, can you afford to get it back into credit and keep it there? If not, you might want to open a new account elsewhere. You should then file a claim against LTSB for the return of those charges.

But you will then have to be patient, awaiting the outcome of the test case. It means that, if and when the test case goes in our favour, your claims will already be in the pipeline, to be dealt with first. :)

Els

I'm gonna look for a new bank cuz lloyds are the worst. Does anyone know when this test case is supposed to happen and end? Also how its going?

Many thanks for your help :)