I saw this and found it funny.

Guest interesting
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We do allow this one guys. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

The officer who took my statement with regards to my bailiff matter told me she had a parking ticket whilst using an unmarked car on official duty, she had to pay for it out of her own money and got a rollicking from her boss stating she should have known better. And rightly so too

I don't find it funny at all! Who is to say he wasn't on official business? Oh and by the way.......who is paying for it?

I presume that if they were on official business it will be canceled, but if they were just stopping to pick up coffee and doughnuts then they have to pay it out of their own pockets.

Guest interesting

dont know and dont care, i presume the police officer will as seanamarts stated in his/her past experience.

Another landowner who has got a 'kit' from one of the PPC's.

Theres kits being sold on ebay - with signs, tickets and pouches, for under £20 a pack. How many more shops are going to start issuing their own 'invoices' !!

All opinions & information are the personal view of the poster, and are not that of any organisation, company or employer. Any information disclosed by the poster is for personal use only. Permission to process this data under the Data Protection act is NOT GIVEN to any company, only personal readers.