Who is going to win the X Factor 2008

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5667 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

We are down to the last 12 so who is going to win.

Cant believe its not on next week because of the rugby.

To date my moneys on Andy.

HAK

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the answer Chantelle Global-Warming ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

I hope that Rhydian gets knocked out.

I mean really knocked out. I just want to punch his smug little face.

:-x

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I hope that Rhydian gets knocked out.

I mean really knocked out. I just want to punch his smug little face.

SNAP

PS - who's Andy?

I was also sad that Dom didn't make it through.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

There's a lad in the group that was made up of unsuccessfuls (missed it this week and can't think of the name) who's at the same college as my daughter, so I'm guessing we'll have to root for them.

Funny thing is, he auditioned last year with a group and was advised by 2 of his tutors to try going solo this year.:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ooh freaky. I didn't realise you were such an old cynic.

Now let me see.

Leona someone

Shane Ward

The Scots girl who's name is on the tip of my tongue.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Exploitation in it's vilest form! Why do the judges talk about "me winning"? It is supposed to be a talent contest between the people who are chosen to take part but Osborne & Co care only about having the winner in their own group! And if that means voting out the better singers to save there own then so be it!

Still looking on the positive side Cowl & Co make a fortune whatever happens to the contestants!

Leona Lewis & Michelle Mcmanus! I never miss it!:D

There are no winners on the X factor! Just different levels of losers!

Name the last 3 winners!

? Didn't watch it then

Shane Ward

Leona

:p:p

To all of you. I love it.

There's a lad in the group that was made up of unsuccessfuls (missed it this week and can't think of the name) who's at the same college as my daughter, so I'm guessing we'll have to root for them.

Funny thing is, he auditioned last year with a group and was advised by 2 of his tutors to try going solo this year.:rolleyes:

future proof?

That's them, yes. Now come up with a boys name and I'll tell you if that's him. I think the Alzheimers is setting in tonight.

Adam Chandler, Aaron Delahunty, Matthew Protheroe, Sean Rumsey and Richard Wilkinson.

Not Nick though.

:)

Good grief hippy-chick - I'm impressed! Sad thing is though none of those is ringing any bells, unless it's Sean. I'll check with DD in the morning, but she was saying that when he came back from Spain he couldn't tell anyone if he was through or not.

Unless of course you happen to know all their home towns too, which might give me a clue.:p

EDIT I've just googled the group and it must be Sean Rumsey.

Yeah, well it's here:

The X Factor - News & Features

So I guess it's common news.

The best of the groups, IMO.

It would be good to see them win. I shall take more of an interest now and pump DD for more info.

I see the bookies aren't taking bets on the Christmas number 1 this year as it's a foregone conclusion it will be the X Factor winner, so bets are being taken on number 2 instead.

Sad, innit - gone are the good old days of Cliff at number one. :D

I'm oddly hooked on X Factor. How sad is that, as an ex-punk?

Hippy, punk, x factor - very sad lol.

My husband always used to moan when I watched x factor, but then I would sometimes find him watching the US version on ITV2 when I walked in the room, and this year he seems to be watching it - not that he would EVER admit it. LOL

Yeah, my dad always did that "Mozart is best" thing when I was growing up. But he watches X Factor now and rings me after to see what I thought of the bands.

And, ahem, though I says it as shouldn't - I know a couple of the members of fairly big Indie bands (no names, no pack drill) are watching it. (OK, one I think is quite big here, the other is big in OZ at the moment).

:D