How much do you reckon it will go for?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was just browsing through ebay at the 1p auctions and came across this. I couldn't believe my eyes:-

bargain box xbox 360 1p start be fast not last 1 day - eBay Xbox 360, Consoles Systems, Video Games (end time 03-Oct-07 18:25:29 BST)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Some idiot put in £7,999 as a winning bid.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Who on earth would pay £7999.99 for an xbox games console!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Did i read the description right?.......It was only for the box that the console comes in!

This bit lol

item discribsion payment details

i am selling the box so please for god sake read auction i am going away for a couple of days so i wont be able to answer any questions but ill be back for a saturday post if payment has been recived

payment is paypal only confirmed address only or payment will not be accepted paypal is the only method i can accept in this catorgory sorry but its ebay and ot me

i will post special dilvery day after cleared payment i am selling this xbox 360 box to make room as i dont really need it.please take the time to read the full auction and make

sure you no what you are bidding on before bidding as all sales are finnal with not returns i have outlined what is on sale here if unsure use the ask seeler a question box an ill answer all questions thanks and good luck the pictures above are for display purposes only your item is the picture in the top left and below this information

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

MAD absolutley MAD!!!!!!! I think that he (I hope he was) was abbreviating xbox to the box.

discribsion????????????? LOL LOL LOL CRINGE:mad:

Some idiot just bid 8 grand for a cardboard box from a-not-so-idiot that can't bloody spell!!?????????

What is this world coming to????

Sod suing the bank - I'm off to clear the loft of empty boxes..............

........they are obviously the "in thing!!" :rolleyes:

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Im glad you read it the same as me ohoh. i just cant believe it.

theyve got another cardboard box for sale aswell its due to end tomorrow.

lol unbelievable.

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

I have a sneaky suspicion that the sale wont actually go through!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

pmsl - would you buy from someone whose spelling was that atrocious - or should I say atroshus:o

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

LMAO!!!!

It is bad to the point of cringeworthy, isn't it?

Catorgory, dilvery, finnal, seeler - jeez if my 9 year old son got those wrong I'd worry!

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

How much am I bid for this packet of fresh air?

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

How about bottles of Dudley Spring Water. (Aqua Polutii)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....