Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a mo Kia, I'm just gonna slip into something comfortable, then get my glass of sanotenge, and, oh, dear, where did I put those damn pills?

I might be just a little longer, Kia, don't fall asleep yet!!!

Oh dear, the queen now wants me to polish her brass wotsits, and that Happy Hippy wants me to shake her bells, and the Loo roll needs replacing, oh deary me, where will it all end, at least Kats gone to bed and can't turn me into a frog again. But being a servant is no joke, these women are so demanding!!!!

Oi . .. get back to your own thread. . :D

Erm

This is our thread now. Our statement of intent of taking possession on the relevant due date was properly posted and not contested by the original owners.

In addition, on a previous occasion the previous owners of this thread had welcomed us in - or, at least, allowed us into their thread.

We now claim this thread for ourselves.

I'm sure I do not need to quote the relevant legislation to you.

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

yep we gave you are LBA weeks ago and now weve acted ;)section 5 subsection 22 ;)or was that 23 :Dwill try and get that stuff done UK but im not feeling tickety boo at the mo ups and downs eh ill try and get it done later got pilates today so that should help catch youm angels later might need a bit of your cheer then ok bye for now xxkia

I'm feeling a tad sore today, kia had me flying off of the top of the wardrobe onto her 4 poster bed, (minus its canopy), while the queen had me sliding up and down her curtain rails as sh said they needed polishing, then on top of that Hippychic made me chopcup these strange shaped leaves to put into the angel cake I was making, the smell of those leaves made me feel quite faint. And then before I could finally get some rest, I had to cover myself in baby oil, turn off the light and allow myself to be wrestled to the ground by many hands.

Oh a servants life is not an easy one.

SQ xxxx

I have arisen from my sickbed to reply, were I 20 years younger, yes, I would love it. Now that I am 20 years older, I appreciate and I am very thankful for all the attention given to me by the (sometimes) very demanding and strict Angels.

Now I must lay down and get some rest before the Queen and her entourage returns, ohh, I do hope that I don't have to wear that romper suit again.

Until (much) later.

SQ xxxxx

right jump to it SQ i need some serious pampering and your gonna do it now my head is full of UKs spreadies :eek:get the massage oil out now at ONCE :Dand dont forget to warm your hands hiya UK see ya lurking there ;)kiaxxx

OH NO NOT AGAIN,

I've just done your tea and washed up, I've cleaned the kitchen and put coal on the fire, and now you want me in the pink!!! Ohh, alright then, I'll just have to take twice the amount of those blue pills you got me, also I think I'll have a piece of Hippychick's Angel cake, as the last piece seemed to perk things up a bit..

SQ xxxxx

Ha!

That CF can't get me to post in the Angels thread as easily as that!

No idea why I shouldn't, btw.

:lol:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Nah, he won't find us here, surely?

:)

I expect they'll find us.

He's here ..... you're too late. He's lurking again. :eek:

And HC, he only wants you to post so he can win the comp by predicting the higher post count. :rolleyes:

He thinks we're all silly little girlies ..... and willing to play his game ............. gonna show him he underestimates us ladies??? :D