Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's here ..... you're too late. He's lurking again. :eek:

And HC, he only wants you to post so he can win the comp by predicting the higher post count. :rolleyes:

He thinks we're all silly little girlies ..... and willing to play his game ............. gonna show him he underestimates us ladies??? :D

moi????????:wink:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

So - we should keep viewing the Angel's thread without posting, then?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

He's out of luck if he thinks I'm going to start talking - been talking all day - sick of the sound of my own voice.

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

err CF your not allowed on here :pxxkia

why not??

have I been bad?

does it say...........girls only?

or

CF banned??

I'm upset now:o :o

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

We haven't had time to change the sign yet, but this is OUR house now.

why not??

have I been bad?

or

CF banned??

Come back to the Angel's Thread CF ~ I'll answer you now and again so the post count goes up enough for me to win!!:)

Come back to the Angel's Thread CF ~ I'll answer you now and again so the post count goes up enough for me to win!!:)

at last.................someone being nice to me:wink:

Oh dear, I nearly posted in the angels thread then ...

Oh dear, I nearly posted in the angels thread then ...

H-C......you're missing a trick here...........if you enter the sweepstake..........you can make the post count work in your favour as well:) :) ...........but if you're quite happy for me to win:p

Oh no, CF, you don't catch me that easily - I'm not playing your silly games.

Besides, my dear old granny told me that gambling was a sin, and I really don't want her coming back to haunt me.

why not??

have I been bad?

or

CF banned??

dont Cf please dont i didnt mean it honest its bad enough me doing it without you too sorry :???:xxkia

the time on this post says 9 tonight as its only 1130 must be sppoks in the system woooooooooooooooooo kiaxxx SQ did u get your bride cos i dont think u got me ha ;)i live to wind you up another day :Dxxkia