Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought you were one of their best customers Kia :rolleyes:

Anyway guys Babe alert !!!!!!!

cheryl-cole-pic-itv-471265931.jpg

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Kia?, she's lovely. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you told T Kia?

Now back to men stuff, anyone looking forward to the new "A" Team film?

EXCLUSIVE: The A-Team - Trailer - MSN Video

WARNING TO ALL

back to men stuff uk well there are more angels on here than stallions so who or what you gonna talk about and who to never mind uk you can always come and clean and make coffee for us angels what a nice thought xx

Yes we Stallions have been let down a bit by the male species. Clean and make Coffee while you watch the Jeremy Kyle show? No chance. .

WARNING TO ALL

Yes we Stallions have been let down a bit by the male species. Clean and make Coffee while you watch the Jeremy Kyle show? No chance. .

yes i have this image pinny on nowt e1se :eek::eek::D:Dfeather duster in one hand remote in the other jump to it uk or wi11 get T :p:p:pxxxkia

You will go all faint and collapse to the floor if you saw me in a Pinny kia :rolleyes:

Where is T, how is the Queen?

WARNING TO ALL

No Kia. . . the excitement would be too much for you. . .

WARNING TO ALL

• 3 weeks later...

What stuff Kia? . . .

WARNING TO ALL

You will go all faint and collapse to the floor if you saw me in a Pinny kia :rolleyes:

No Kia. . . the excitement would be too much for you. . .

Wooa, is that UK in a pinny, or is my consussion just really bad? I think i just fell over again... ;)

sqpin.gif

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

No Mungypup. That is a cartoon Squirrel, the picture you have adjusted by the way, in a Pinny. Me i don't wear them . .. :rolleyes:

That was quite a fall there Mungypup . .

WARNING TO ALL

No Mungypup. That is a cartoon Squirrel, the picture you have adjusted by the way, in a Pinny. Me i don't wear them . .. :rolleyes:

That was quite a fall there Mungypup . .

dont wear what :eek::eek: ......................oh pinny i neary choked then pms1:D:Dxxkia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A unique theme park devoted to Ferrari will feature the world's fastest roller coaster ride.

World's first Ferrari theme park unveiled - Yahoo! Cars

WARNING TO ALL