Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Robdblynd,

Hope you and all the Angels and Stallions have been keeping well.

I havent had much chance to pop in and chat but i have, at times been able to have a quick look in, and also pop round the more serious parts of our site. I hope you are enjoying lovely weather at the mo' where you are, just like us in the Midlands. So far today it's been beautiful.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god my heads sore now never again :rolleyes:so please dont shout whisper knew i should never have nicked the stallions secret stash of vino was very nice of the stallions that though so kind and thoughtful to leave it at the back of the cupboard for me to find ;)xxkia

i said dont shout :Di think i am although the weekends fast appraoching and as u know i have found the secret hide away so ill be creeping in again with my able assistant kat as look out, roll on the weekend :D:Dxxkia

Sigh, just another two days of beer, sleep and hangovers for you and also a few other angels too, i daresay.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Sorry, only been on today 'cus i've been down with the flu.

Ive been watching a lot of news though and one thing strikes me, WHAT A HELL OF A MESS !

This country is falling apart.

have a nice day !!

Yes and it ain't over yet. The mrkets were on a downward slide again this afternoon..

How are you now Bazak, still got man flu?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

yeh man flu u wanna try real stuff like falling over and hurting my hip so cant walk hummffff:mad::Dwb baz :pxxxxkia ps courts gonna be tricky on crutches uk any advice please ?xx

You blaming the flu for falling over? .. . I reckon you were drunk again Kia.

Advice for court, don't mention you were drunk when you fell over ... :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

nope wasnt drunk uk had just been to asda to take back some jeans tripped on seemingly own feet unless asda pulled a fly one and fixed it cos nowt there to trip on :confused:not touched a drop in weeks but i think if i win this cl thing a little one might be appropiate besides how can it be worse i might bounce better with ale in me xxkia

• 2 weeks later...

Biting tongue very hard .. . . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

• 3 months later...

It sure looks like i'll have to spend more time in the "garden".

Where have all the stallions gone ?

have a nice day !!

Theres no stallions on the loose. They are all tightly in reign, and here to uphold the noble code of stallionship ( is that a real word ? ).

To protect our thread from womenfolk who want to change it from football watching, action film dvding ?, beer swilling kind of thing to lovely curtains, " look at my new shoes", Does my a**e look big in this kind of a thread.

Come on Stallions, we don't want this, DO WE ?

have a nice day !!

Don't do shoes. don't like the P**k colour, curtains just keep light or cold out and my bum is a personal thing. Apart from that the one thing that puts the kaibosh on it is I don't like football.

Hi Kia long time no chat. Wots the idea of no booze:p Just having my 3rd v after a hard day in the land of male. They need a woman to keep them in tow. Some fitty's on my job - oooh! down girl:)