The HSBC off topic and talking about silly stuff type thread :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well hes gone now as has bluey bottled it again :Dtoo many women but im sober i think yep i am nooooo drink as yet ;)xxkia
As you should know I would never bottle out of anything, you only have to ask one of the frequent angels posters for that. I just thought I had upset you all as there was a lot of crying noises behind me when I shut the door last time

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, thanks for the thanksgiving day good wishes, jo!!!

big dinner at my cousin's house with all and sundry there -

big, big dinner with all the trimmings (probably just as well that i'm not there to partake!)

i'm going to see them all in february - i'd rather have mexican than thanksgiving day food any day...... so it will be tacos and margueritas til i pass out with pleasure.....

can't wait!

and happy birthday pd!!!

As you should know I would never bottle out of anything, you only have to ask one of the frequent angels posters for that. I just thought I had upset you all as there was a lot of crying noises behind me when I shut the door last time
not at all bluey we loved having u there another male to play with why would we not like that your most welcome anytime on there as my guest :)well see u over there ;)xxkia

Glad you had a great day Lattie. I saw on "The One Show" earlier, people celebrating in Plymouth.

Enjoy yourself with the tacos and margueritas. have one (or six) for me as well :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hiya Tigs. How did it go today. I hope you are not in too much pain. Make sure you have plenty of painkillers i.e vodka, wine etc.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

It hurt. Lots. It still hurts. lots.

Can't face voddie because I have already thrown up after the three injections I had to have to get my mouth numb.

What joy!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Aww Tigs. I hope the pain goes away soon

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Me too. i hate bloody dentists!

And she told me once the work was done the pain would go away - perfidious be-atch!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

They all say that. I usually find it hurts the most where the injection went in, and then just a painful dull ache where the work was done.

Ahhhhh dentists bah humbug (now where di that thread go to?)

i totally sympathise tiglet - hope you are feeling a bit better by now.

i hate dentists too. i put it down to 5 years of orthodontics when i was a teenager - i didn't smile for 5 years and once a month like clockwork i had to go to have them tightened up - and it was soup for 2 days.

it has really carried over - i go to the dentist under duress and the body language! my ankles are crossed tightly, my arms rigid, hands clasped in a vice-like grip and they could probably pass the tools under my back i'm so stiff!

so, i'm feeling for you right now - just hope you are feeling more yourself soon! and no, pete, i didn't say feeling yourself, i said feeling more yourself - before you or the troubled mind of freaky says different.

take care, tiglet!

I too dislike the dentist as I also had two very painful years of train track braces. I remember it well, especially, as Lattie says, they tighten the braces and then agony if your teeth bite together.

I also had braces and now, when I'm in the dentist, it's actually full blown panic attack.

This is a new debtist and when I go next week to have it finished off, she's prescibing me a sedative!

I can't remember the last time I went to the dentist. I think it was when I was pregnant with my third child, about 5 years ago. I just can't seem to bring myself to go. I had the unfortunate luck of my canine teeth (no jokes thank you Freaky and Pete) growing in the wrong place. One tooth had to be removed, via general anesthetic, and the other was attached to a chain and pulled down into the correct place over two years. After the operation my face swelled up so bad you couldn't even see my eyes.

well i went for wisdom teeth out under anathestic and i nearly died on the table so going to the dentist stops me needing to do that again then so be it id rather have regular check ups than ever go through that again thank god they took em all out in one go but now im terrified of going under anathestic again :(xxkia

I've only got 2 wisdom teeth. They actually came through on my 30th birthday, very painful for a while. According to the X-ray, I had later, it looks like I only have 2 wisdom teeth in total. Who knows what happened to the other 2.:confused:

Apparently when I was coming out of the general anesthetic I had for removing one of my canine teeth, I had an argument with one of the nurses.