• Tweets

• whitelist - the same with mine....the battery had a mind of its own. i bought it for my Son...he'd shut it down and it would be completely off but the power light would either stay on or flash...also it wouldnt start properly, had cmos errors on boot and other stuff.   i bought it through HP store on ebay ..brand new. after 6 days of receipt i recieced an email from HP asking if i was happy...i returned an email saying no and that i want to send it back as it was faulty. after trying to sort it for a couple of months with HP not replying, not offering a solution etc i finally got passed tech support who confirmed it was faulty. i then had to return it to their factory. this is where its gets beyond worse...waited 3 times for parcelforce to collect - they didnt. in the end hp sent me a label which i had to take to the post office - not good as im disabled with mobility disability. then they asked for my bank account number to issue the refund. they hardly ever replied to my emails and it took over a month and a half to refund me once they had received the laptop back. no explanation, no progress emails, no updates. i kept emailing them on a daily basis as no one would reply to my emails through the website, forum, internal email addresses and even phoned 3 different departments who basically had no idea what to do or what was going on. on the forums theres ot customers who've had to wait 6 weeks , 2 months , over 2 months etc...it seems as though HP like to withold peoples money to earn interest on the money in their account. i spents days phoning and emailing them - even sent a recorded letter. at the begining i phoned citizens advice and they said i am entitled to put back into the same financial position as before i lost the out of pocket expenses ie: compensation for my time and recorded letter sent etc. ive started a martin lewis resolver case with them and basically in a snotty reply they told me im not entitled to compensation. i was just wondering if theres any .gov website or law/legislation that i could reply with and say "no your wrong - please compensate me"
    • LBC is here. Complete with a note showing a phantom payment. What to do next?
    • I suppose it doesn't make a massive amount of difference as Kev has never had the guts to do court - well at least not yet - but to me the number of cards played still needs to be reduced.  Given the OP has already referred to the "very busy and overflowing car park" in the appeal I'd refer to that and tell Kev to go and look up case no.3JD08399.
    • thanks ftmdave again for the help with letter. thanks lookinforinfo for the info, im glad i found this forum as its a great comfort and relief to know ive dont the right thing as i wasnt too sure at first. and good to know what excel are really like.   thanks guys.
    • Hello!  First timer on here, discovered this amazing site and threads on debt issues only yesterday. After never having a bad debt in my life, almost 2.5 years ago I was scammed by my now-ex partner who calculatingly manipulated me into taking out a bounceback loan, 2 personal loans and a credit card.  He took all the money via ruthless deception, every penny, as well as the car (bought with unsecured personal loan) and all my furniture, personal belongings and even most of my clothes as well.  I'd packed up my life to move to another part of the country with him, only to discover he'd scammed me and been clever about it, so he directed the removal truck to a location unknown to me (never saw my stuff again!), and car is registered into someone else's name.  All this happened abroad.  I have won a criminal case against him abroad and he has been given a custodial sentence (which he is appealing while on bail), but it is difficult to get financial reparation so I am left with over £40k of debt to my name in the UK.    I am in my mid-50s, and have no assets whatsoever, I still live abroad (renting) and cannot afford to return to live in the UK due to the debts and decreasing income. It's been devastating and I've been struggling enormously since it happened (Jan 2022).  I have been suicidal at times. I was making combined loan/cc payments of £1300 monthly for over two years, but I'm self-employed (sole trader) and my UK-based small business has suffered 70% loss of income since Oct 2023 due to changes affecting government funding for the market I provide services to.  My income is commission-based, and has reduced to an average of £1200 per month. As I currently live abroad (outside EEU), I am not resident in the UK for tax purposes and haven't been for more than 3 years (my work is done remotely outside the UK, even though my clients are in the UK and payment is received into my UK bank account).  That means I am not entitled to an IVA or bankruptcy options.  My only option in terms of a debt repayment solution is a DMP. I maintain a UK correspondence address (my mother's home) and use this for my bank account, loans, credit cards etc.  I have only informed HSBC (bank acc) and one loan company that I moved abroad and that the UK address is only a correspondence address (been scared of potential consequences of informing them, even though I don't know what they could be or if there would be any). My worst fear is being taken to court, bankruptcy, etc, and my bank account and income being controlled and all surplus income above basic needs being taken etc, when I literally have almost nothing in life at this stage and desperately want to try to rebuild my life somehow and have some normality again.  Perhaps even move back to the UK if I can afford to. I've contacted all my creditors except cc (it's an HSBC card so am concerned it would affect my bank account with them.  I also bank abroad with HSBC and have global-linked accounts with them).  All interest has been stopped on my loans since April (period of 4 months on two loans, 6 months on bounceback loan with Pay As You Grow option agreed).  Continued so far to pay at least minimum payment on HSBC credit card.  I spoke to PayPlan yesterday and they've worked out a DMP paying £289.50 per month for 11 yrs 7 months, with annual reviews - not signed up to it yet, and concerned about customer reviews I've read about them demanding double payments a year or so down the line and not making payments to the creditors for long periods, etc.  Frightens the life out of me trusting them with the limited money I have - I don't want to go out of the frying pan into the fire in terms of stress that could last years, going by some of the horror story reviews. Considering the DIY DMP option, dealing directly with my creditors myself.  But not even sure going down the DMP route is the best option.  What do I gain from doing that? Sounds like I will still end up with an arrears or even a default record on my credit file even with a DMP, and I will be paying money I really need to help me get my life back on track, especially as I don't even have a full state pension entitlement - would be better used to pay missing years into that, surely, if I do have some surplus?  Either way, with or without a DMP, I won't be able to borrow so how would a bad credit score affect me anyway?  Seems like it could be best to allow them to go to default in the hope that it can all be SB-ed after 6 years. At this early stage, I know I will benefit from advice here about what route to go down and pros & cons/risks etc of: a) DMP with PayPlan b) DIY DMP c) Going down the default route in hope of debts being sold to DCA and not paying anything further with result that it is all SB-ed after 6 years. Struggling to pay off the loans for the next 11 years @ £289.50 seems daunting and such a long time, when I really need every penny to restart my life, regain some dignity, restore my mental health etc... I hope someone here help me make the right decision at this point, before I've committed to anything or have paid lots of money for years with little dent into the loans.... Details : HSBC Bounceback Loan (unsecured):  taken Dec 2021, original amount £9000, 2.5%.  Currently owe £4950.  Monthly payment:  £159.  Not missed any payments, but agreed PAYG option in April - full holiday for 6 mths, restart payments at £73.00 in October, term extended to 2030. TSB personal Loan (unsecured) - taken Aug 2021, original amount £23,000, 9.2%.  Monthly payment £475.  Currently owe £14,550.  Missed 2 payments. Interest stopped since April, no payments offered or made.  Situation to be reviewed prior to default - which will be after 4 missed payments). Sainsburys personal Loan (unsecured) - taken Jan 2022, original amount £25,000, 8.6%.  Monthly payment £514.  Currently owe £14000.  Missed 2 payments.  Interest stopped since April, made 1 payment of £50.00 on 7 May (offered to pay £50/month until situation reviewed prior to default - which will be after 4 missed payments). HSBC credit card APR 18.9% - £6900 currently owing, continuing to pay at least minimum payment (£180/month), not contacted them so far. Applied for Starling bank account, as advised by PayPlan to have a separate a/c from my HSBC one as they would have the right to take money from my account to pay off my HSBC cc debt if I stopped paying that. Sorry this is so long and a big thank you for reading down to the end!  I hope the detail helps with advising me on best course of action and possible/likely consequences.      
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Smarterchick and Securitisations

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been posting on the other securitisation threads for Preferred and spml http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/175426-mortgage-securitisation-preferred-9.html, but I thought rather than hijacking threads I'd begin my own and hope to contribute to the digging debates going on.

I have a mortgage which I believe to have been securitised, but the company refuse to provide the info (yet :D ) I believe the securitisation happened through a company called Holmes Financing (No5)Plc could be a different one, but until I find the actual tranche I won't know exactly. However, by going on to www.secinfo.com (you have to sign-up - free) there is a whole swathe of information and terms setting out the deals done through this SPV. One of the things I found though was this paragraph which I'd like comment on please: These are warnings from the SPV packagers I guess to investors

First:

Regulations in the United Kingdom could lead to some terms of the loans being unenforceable, which may adversely affect payments on the Issuer Notes

In the United Kingdom, the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, and (in so far as applicable) the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1994 (together, the “regulations”) apply to agreements entered into on or after July 1, 1995 and affect all of the loans. The regulations provide that:

a borrower may challenge a term in an agreement on the basis that it is an “unfair” term within the regulations and therefore not binding on the borrower; andthe Office of Fair Trading, the Financial Services Authority and any other “qualifying body” (as defined in the regulations) may seek to prevent a business from using or recommending the use of unfair terms.

The regulations will not generally affect individually negotiated or “core terms” which set out the main subject- matter of the contract, such as the borrower's obligation to repay the principal. However, they may affect terms that are not considered to be core terms, such as the right of the lender to vary the interest rate.

For example, if a term permitting a lender to vary the interest rate (as the servicer is permitted to do) is found to be unfair, the borrower will not be liable to pay the increased rate or, to the extent that she or he has paid it, will be able, as against the lender, or any assignee such as Trustees, to claim repayment of the extra interest amounts paid or to set-off the amount of the claim against the amount owing by the borrower under the loan. Any such non-recovery, claim or set-off ultimately may adversely affect our ability to make payments on the Issuer Notes.

In August 2002, the Law Commission and the Scottish Law Commission issued a joint consultation LCCP No. 166/SLCDP 119 on proposals to rationalise the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the regulations into a single piece of legislation and a final report (incorporating a proposed Bill on unfair terms), which was expected early in 2004 but at the date of this annual report, has not yet been published. The Law Commissions have a duty under section 3 of the Law Commissions Act 1965 to keep the law under review for a number of purposes, including its simplification. The proposals are primarily to simplify the legislation on unfair terms. It is not proposed that there should be any significant increase in the extent of controls over terms in consumer contracts. Some changes are proposed, however, such as that the legislation should not affect core terms in so far as they are not substantially different from what the borrower should reasonably expect and are transparent. However, it is not obligatory for any of the Law Commission's reports to be considered for enactment as legislation by the UK government. It is therefore too early to tell how the proposals, if enacted, would affect the loans.

and Secondly and quite importantly:

"There may be risks associated with the fact that Trustees has no legal title to the mortgages which may adversely affect payments on the Issuer Notes

The sale by the seller to Trustees of the mortgages has taken effect, and any such sale in the future will take effect, in equity only. This means that legal title to the loans in the trust property remains with the seller, but Trustees has all the other rights and benefits relating to ownership of each loan and its related security (which rights and benefits are subject to the trust in favour of the beneficiaries). Trustees has the right to demand the seller to give it legal title to the loans and the related security in certain circumstances and until then Trustees will not apply to the Land Registry or the Central Land Charges Registry to register or record its equitable interest in the mortgages."

Does this second part mean that whilst securitisation has taken place, if repossession proceedings were issued by the mortgage lender here in the UK then they have every right to do so as Title holders and also remain on the Land Registry? In other words I can't go into court and plead the wrong people are trying to repossess me?

This page, if you can gain access is truely worth a read, long though it is as it shows a veiw from the warnings the bankers are giving out which may help us.. SEC Info - Holmes Financing No 5 PLC, et al. - 20-F - For 12/31/04

What I'd really like though is if someone can help me maneauvre my way around this website and find exactly how to see the tranches of sold mortgages.

Edited by Smarterchick

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Smarterchick

This is pure gold. Have your mortgage provider taken action against you? Have you got a court date? I've got an idea which would really concentrate ALL their minds, I'll pm you with this later. I believe the only way to find out for certain what happened to YOUR mortgage is the advice super gave regarding going down to the FSA public libraries. If you are nowhere near london I am and I need to go down there. I might be able to help if push comes to shove.

Good luck and keep the faith EIE

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Hi

Foolishly I didn't read the second part of your post properly. I think this is exactly what the courts are for. However we need a collective strategy without effing up our own individual defences or claims. This is what I'm looking into. I'm going to test the water anyway because this is a millstone around all our necks which will go on for years if we don't challenge it properly.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Mmmmm .....Subbing with interest ;)

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi Smarterchick

This is pure gold. Have your mortgage provider taken action against you? Have you got a court date? I've got an idea which would really concentrate ALL their minds, I'll pm you with this later. I believe the only way to find out for certain what happened to YOUR mortgage is the advice super gave regarding going down to the FSA public libraries. If you are nowhere near london I am and I need to go down there. I might be able to help if push comes to shove.

Good luck and keep the faith EIE

Yes and yes...they took repo action which I countered on something different to this securitisation stuff, but I am back in court in June to settle the other issue, this would be just the icing on the cake...

What was your counter smarterchick?

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Hi all!

I have been reading this thread with interest.

In conclusion,I think the main legal arguments are:

1.That alot of material evidence with the securtisations that has been concealed from both the courts and mortgage payers in order for judges to reach a fair decision and for mortgage payers to be able to prepare a defence and have a fair hearing.

2.I am not referring to the criminal breaches which are a total different thing and would not normally be dealt with in civil court that has the powers to grant possession orders and deal with money judgement matters.

3.I would have thought that the issuer that has sold its mortgage portfolio would have no right to chase a former mortgage payer for a shortfall after sale as there is no privity of contract and that right has been sold onto to the trustees or 50 other companies(if you what I mean so that the true owner(s) would never be known) that have acquired those rights under the terms and conditions of the securtisation transaction.

4.Finally,remember that the fact that anybody that has his/her their mortgage securitised would not have knowledge of this from the company(Issuer in securitisation jargon) that granted the 25 year mortgage and thus it be in breach of contract in which the remedy would be to rescind the contract i.e. cancel on part of the borrower and damages granted for that breach as it would be too late to "not sign on the dotted line".In many cases,it is only found out post repossession and even sale with a shortfall.

5.Personally,I have a feeling that these companies have covered themselves regarding repos.However,of course this does not mean that these matters cannot be challenged in a court of law.

Anyway,just my 2p's worth based on my various readings into this subject plus very valuable contributions from other CAGger members.

Edited by Nightmare4banks

Now, I've found this little sentence in the depths of a document produced by an SPV. What do you think this below means legally?:

"As at 31 December 2004, the book value of residential mortgage loans that Abbey National Plc had assigned legal title to the Company was £29.1 billion (2003: £23.2 billion).

On 1 April 2004 Holmes Funding Limited purchased a further share in the beneficial interest in the trust property from Abbey National plc of £4.0 billion (2003: £2.4 billion). The purchase was financed by the issue of UK sterling, US Dollar and Euro denominated loan notes to the value of £4.0 billion by another group company, Holmes Financing (No 8) plc. "

Where does this put the mortgage ownership - with the Abbey - or with the SPV when it comes to who repossesses who in court if someones mortgage is in this batch?

P.S. This is just an example, I have no claim against Abbey....

Good digging Smarterchick

All the best with your efforts. Have you read Supersleuth's posts on the Securitisation - Preferred forum? He's written extensively about the sleight of hand involved with legal and equitable transfers of title.

rgds

V

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

Some info here from Holmes Financing (No 5) and Abbey. My mortgage is with Abbey so this is of interest to me.

http://www.aboutabbey.com/csgs/StaticBS?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1118928215345&cachecontrol=immediate&ssbinary=true&maxage=3600

Edited by tifo

Just chucking something I found last night while Googling Smarterchick. Thought it might be of interest: Land Registry Searches FAQs - How do I obtain a list of all the properties owned by an individual or company in England & Wales and obtain copies of the relevant property registers.

Is there a Scottish or Northern Irish securitised mortgage holder in the house?

In knowledge lies wisdom

Mo - not even a bar-stool lawyer, but I'll help where I can...

Now, I've found this little sentence in the depths of a document produced by an SPV. What do you think this below means legally?:

"As at 31 December 2004, the book value of residential mortgage loans that Abbey National Plc had assigned legal title to the Company was £29.1 billion (2003: £23.2 billion).

On 1 April 2004 Holmes Funding Limited purchased a further share in the beneficial interest in the trust property from Abbey National plc of £4.0 billion (2003: £2.4 billion). The purchase was financed by the issue of UK sterling, US Dollar and Euro denominated loan notes to the value of £4.0 billion by another group company, Holmes Financing (No 8) plc. "

Where does this put the mortgage ownership - with the Abbey - or with the SPV when it comes to who repossesses who in court if someones mortgage is in this batch?

P.S. This is just an example, I have no claim against Abbey....

To add to the above ...

Principal activity and review of the year

The principal activity of the Company is to hold the legal interest in certain property on trust absolutely for the beneficial owners of that property.

The trust property comprises a portfolio of mortgage loans secured on residential property in England, Scotland and Wales, interest and principal paid by borrowers on those loans, and all other amounts received under the loans.

The beneficial owners of the trust property are Abbey National plc, the originators of the trust property, and Holmes Funding Limited, a group company. The Company has no beneficial interest in the trust property.

All income from the trust property is distributed to the beneficial owners in proportion to their share of the trust property owned.

No future changes in activity are envisaged.

We can't use it .... i assume by 'owner' they don't mean us?

The register of properties held here is not a public register and can only be made if one of the following criteria are met:

faq_bullet_b.gif The applicant can provide a letter signed by the owner authorising the search

faq_bullet_b.gif The applicant has a court order authorising the search

faq_bullet_b.gif The applicant has a power of attorney to act on behalf of the owner

faq_bullet_b.gif The applicant is a trustee on behalf of the owner

faq_bullet_b.gif The applicant has a bankruptcy order against the owner

AND...

Although the loans have been assigned to the mortgages trustee, the seller continues to perform

administration and servicing functions in respect of the loans on behalf of the mortgages trustee and

the bene®ciaries, including collecting payments under the loans and taking steps to recover arrears.

The seller may not resign as servicer unless a successor servicer has been appointed.

Is this the real reason behind the banking bailout?

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Extract from here REG-Holmes Finance (No.7) PLC Full Early Redemption | Reuters

The SPV's want their money back ...

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the holders of Series 4 Seventh Issuer Notes that,pursuant to Condition 5(D)(i) of the Series 4 Seventh Issuer Notes, Holmes Financing (No.7) PLC (the "Seventh Issuer") will redeem all of the Series 4 Seventh Issuer Notes at their Principal Amount Outstanding together with any accrued interest thereon on 15 April 2008.

We can't use it .... i assume by 'owner' they don't mean us?

Well, leaving aside the injustice of it all - which I agree with - note that Scottish or Northern Irish mortgagers CAN use it :) least ways, thats how I read it!

PS: I'll butt out - you peeps are on a roll :)

In knowledge lies wisdom

Mo - not even a bar-stool lawyer, but I'll help where I can...

This is from an Abbey prospectus from Oct 1999 which is the year i got my mortgage ...

Registered Land

At the time ANPLC sells Loans, the Mortgages in relation to which are secured over registered land to the Issuer, ANPLC may not possess all the title numbers of the properties which are the subject of the individual Mortgages. ANPLC has given an undertaking to use all reasonable efforts to obtain the title numbers as soon as practicable and in any event, in the case of Mortgages in the Initial Portfolio, on or prior to the Interest Payment Date falling in November 2000 and, in the case of Mortgages which relate to Replenishment Loans, on or prior to the first anniversary of the Interest Payment Date on which the relevant Replenishment Loans are purchased from ANPLC (unless the Trustee agrees to an extension). If the Trustee were required to enforce its security, there might be some delay in it being able to do so since it would first have to register its interest at H.M. Land Registry and to do so it would first have to obtain any outstanding title numbers.

AND...

The seller may not resign as servicer unless a successor servicer has been appointed.

The above discoveries don't seem like great outcomes for us. Looks like the big boys have covered all the angles. They were more thorough here than their US counterparts it looks like. Or am I mistaken and all this is still part of the smokescreen?

:confused:

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

Hello All

I've been somewhat naughty by not coming back to update these posts! I only recently came back to CAG on another thread! Not great I know but I'm sure there's forgiveness out there?

Anyway, sometime in summer last year (2008), I got something of a result! I was formerly on Band F and I appealed to be rebanded to D. In the end I got rebanded to E and had huge swathes of outstanding Council tax sliced off. I did not want to bother fighting it down to band D so I've left it as it is.

Not the result I wanted but a good win anyway. Thanks all for all your past support!

Hello All

I've been somewhat naughty by not coming back to update these posts! I only recently came back to CAG on another thread! Not great I know but I'm sure there's forgiveness out there?

Anyway, sometime in summer last year (2008), I got something of a result! I was formerly on Band F and I appealed to be rebanded to D. In the end I got rebanded to E and had huge swathes of outstanding Council tax sliced off. I did not want to bother fighting it down to band D so I've left it as it is.

Not the result I wanted but a good win anyway. Thanks all for all your past support!

hey, that's good news, well done. Changing CT bands is not easy so even more a successful.

Now you're back, we can use every hand on deck for the juicy stuff! :D