The Guess When Will I Get An Offer Prize

givememymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so I am getting bored with all this waiting around for DG to get their act together and make an offer I will accept.

So I am going to start a competition for all you lovely people to guess when I will get an offer that I will accept.

The prize will be an all expense spared virtual gift yet to be decided ;):p

All you need to do is read my thread and post your best guess of the date and time I will get an acceptable offer the person closest to it will be the winner!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/58533-givememymoney-hsbc.html

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

My guess is: on the same day that they send you a cheque...and they will also ask you to tell the courts that your claim has been settled...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

i personally think dg is so up to their eyeballs in it - it's like that guy you used to see on telly years ago spinning plates - most of them are spinning just now - but they are running back and forth like yo-yo's to give each that extra little spin - and it's inevitable for a few to crash to to floor - they are just hoping to keep the rest in motion.

they may or may not file their aq - mox nix - they'll offer!

DG are running around like headless chickens - I managed to catch Debbie D'Aubney out on the 'phone only the other day...as Lattie says, they are up to their eyeballs in it, and I think now would be a good time to consider a legal career, even starting as a junior in a bank's law firm - they must be deperate for recruits at the moment...:p

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hmmm... Circus artist's with legal knowledge... do I need to say any more?

So the banks are recruiting from the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service, aka Criminal Protection Society) now are they?:lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist, ex-copper..

I'm in for 09:00 Fri 13th April..

Stay safe

Firemagi

-----------------------------------------------------------

Screw unto others as they screw unto you.

Screw unto others as they screw unto you.

Active Cases:

HSBC Current Account - £3068.00 - Prelim Sent 27/03/07 - LBA Sent 12/04/07

Halifax Credit Card - DPA SAR Sent 27/03/07

MBNA Credit Card - DPA and CCA SARs sent 27/03/07

Pending Cases:

HSBC Joint Account

Lloyds TSB Current Account

Lloyds TSB Credit Card

Creation Financial Store Card

GE Capital Store Card x 2

.........what's this "virtual gift" your offering ?

Is it just a "gesture of goodwill" ?

..does it come with a confidentiality clause ?

Do I have to inform the moderators once I've been offered it....even before I've recieved it ?

My guess is March 29th, and the postie might drop it off at 9.33, but you won't pick it up till that evening, after another long day at work just to earn enough money to give to those poor shareholders at the bank !

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

can we accept the gift as 'partial' as it's 'virtual' in the knowledge that i will be pursuing the 'actual' one! (whatever that could be!)

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!