Is there a template, requesting that I deal with all queries for other parties?

cbrundle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as above, word has got out that I'm "the one in the know"! lol

well believe me I'm not by a long way and use this place all the time!

but anyway, my friends/family who shall we say are a little less technology minded want me to sort out their charges (I did try and point them here to no avail! :( )

so I want to help them, but I don't want them involved as much as possible, ie I want complete control over everything, as in I can send letters out in my name but on their behalf, otherwise I know some of them won't stick to the timescales, etc.

obviously all charges claimed back will be put into the people's accounts/have the people's names on the account, I don't want anything to do with that

so how do we go about saying that I will deal with any correspondance to do with the claims, offers, etc.

cheers

Chris

EH & SH v The Woolwich/Barclays

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

offered received of £1000 - Rejected

MCOL filed 05/12/06 (messed up)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

£3,628.94 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

BC v HALFIAX

£3841.27 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

as above, word has got out that I'm "the one in the know"! lol

well believe me I'm not by a long way and use this place all the time!

but anyway, my friends/family who shall we say are a little less technology minded want me to sort out their charges (I did try and point them here to no avail! :( )

so I want to help them, but I don't want them involved as much as possible, ie I want complete control over everything, as in I can send letters out in my name but on their behalf, otherwise I know some of them won't stick to the timescales, etc.

obviously all charges claimed back will be put into the people's accounts/have the people's names on the account, I don't want anything to do with that

so how do we go about saying that I will deal with any correspondance to do with the claims, offers, etc.

cheers

Chris

You say you want them to do it themselves, then you say you dont want them to do it.

Why not give them the templates to write out and just keep giving them the proverbial kick up the ... when their deadlines occur.

Thats what i have done with friends, just get a cheapo diary and log when they send things and when they are due.

Beleive me they will mither you to death if you take all control..thats why i let them do it themselves now

sorry probably quite badly phrased there, I want them to deal with it themselves.

and I know I should think well if they don't want to do it themselves, then sod em.

also if they do it themselves then no doubt they'll bugger it up somehow, just like my sis-in-law, I did everything for her, then she went ahead and rushed into doing the MCOL & messed it up big time!

but you know what it's like with some people, if they can't use a pc properly/understand what on earth is going on, then they simply won't do it, and I can see it helping them out even if it's only for the odd hundred quid.

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

BC v HALFIAX

anyone at all?

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

BC v HALFIAX

I just PP'd the letters, but the replies still got sent to the account holders address.

I know what you mean though, I started the process for a woman at work and she took the £1000 offer instead of waiting for the full £3000+CCI at 39% - Bit of a waste of time in my mind and taking the offers doens't help anyone, as the banks know some people will accept them.

I think you may have to get some power of attorney, or similar, to expect the banks to reply to you.

Ian

Capital One - Charges

PAID OUT IN FULL WITH 8% INT

HSBC - Charges

PAID OUT IN FULL WITH 8% INT

Unfair Dismissal

PAID OUT FULL COMPENSATION

NCP PAD Parking 'Fine'

FULLY CANCELLED

I think to be honest you're better giving them the letters to sign and telling them not to phone the banks or respond to any letters. Trying to get the banks to accept you as an authorised representative just adds more complications (and I don't know if such a thing is possible).

Court paperwork must be signed by the claimant or a legal representative (not a lay representative) so that's down to them. Don't tell them about MCOL - do it all on paper.

To some extent if they mess up after all that lot it's probably what they deserve.

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!