Halifax new unauthorised overdraft charge?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having gone over my overdarft limit for the first time in a while i've just had a letter informing me they are taking £60 in charges AND a further £28 for having an unauthorised overdraft, this will be taken out of my bank at the end of September!

I've checked my last bank charges letter (Dec 2006) and there was definately no £28 charge on that occasion......does anyone know when this was introduced and also how the hell can they impose this new charge without informing me the customer of a change in the terms and conditions of my account.

I might pay a visit to my local branch tommorow.......! :mad:

They have always done this im afraid. :mad:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

are you sure?? i've never noticed the monthly £28 charge before and i keep a reasonable track on my account!

the letter that i got in december only mentions that they will charge me any debit interest on any overdraft? i'm confused now!

They charge you around £39, and then they like to charge you the £28 at the end of the month for the privilage.

But you can claim these back aswell.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 1 year later...