Lloyds TSB Mastercard

N.P
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, finally got my new scanner thingy up and running.

Further to the above, yesterday I also received the following from Lloyds TSB regarding the current account with overdraft. This is maxxed out, but I beleive it`s all interest based on their charges regime. Although some charges have been refunded, they have not refunded all, and the interest, so as far as I`m concerned this is their debt.

They also refuse to supply my agreement / and / or account opening form which I beleive is relevent to this dispute. Would it not state the amount of charges etc? This account is 25 years old, which was TSB at the time.

LloydsTSB13A.jpg

LloydsTSB13B.jpg

Also, I`m not happy with those morons at AIC. They rang my folks and asked me to call them back, which I did to scatter them. When I rang and told them my name they simply hung up on me. Mind games eh? Well, in that case they can sod off with the calls, I`ve rang and they ignored me.

Any idea`s people?

Can anyone advise, just where in the account does it exclude current accounts? I`m in the thinking that if they send you a Enforcement Notice under the CCA 1974 then current accounts with overdrafts should also be regulated as they are effectively running account credit, similar to a credit card. Each is supposed to be cleared at the months end, otherwise interest will be added.

Any comment people?

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi people,

It`s been a long time since I`ve been on this site.

Things haven`t really changed much, still receiving letters and calls from random idiots.

I just ignore them nowadays and it seems it just gets past on to some other morons.

I was wondering lately though, although this account is not paid paid off and indispute - I was wondering if I could actually claim back the PPI on this Lloyds TSB Card?

It has been maxxed out and not used for a good few years now, but if I should chase this up would that theb start the 6 year clock or be an admission of liability for this card account?

Would it then become enforecable?

The credit card had monthly PPI attached but the CCA did not state any amount payable, only a tick in a PPI box.

I think the amount on the card may be between £6000-£7000. I was using the added PPI as part of the defence for this card.

Monthly PPI added, but the CCA / contract doesn`t state any price at all, simply a ticked box - Do you Require PPI Yes / NO?

I`d appreciate any info on this please, as it`s something I`ve been pondering over.

I also have a maxxed out Argos card with PPI, which has been sold on. I was also pondering about that.

Look forward to catching up with you guys.

Thanks

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hi NP I am still on the merry go round as well

I think on credit cards PPI added is a percentage of the balance each month - whether trying to claim it back would amount to an acknowledgement of the debt and restart the SB clock I don't know. If you can dig out what the PPI percentage per month is after it could wipe most of the balance anyway by the time they have rolled out interest reductions plus the statutory

PPI forum is the best place for that I suppose

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

Hi guys,

Thanks for the above posts.

You mentioned a percentage and a valid reason for mis-sold PPI -well, the CCA does not state a value.

There is no indication as to the cost of the PPI, there is just a line reading something like `Do You Want PPI Y/N?` with a tick in the `Y` box.

It was an internet application and I`m sure it wouldn`t allow me to procede to the next page with having it added.

There was also no paperwork explaining what is and what is not covered.

I`m sure I have attatched the CCA somewhere on this thread. I`ll have a quick look through later and post a link here.

Thanks again

N.P

Hi

On a credit card the ppi premium would be shown on the monthly statements.

If you applied on-line and the process would not allow you to continue unless you ticked the PPI box then that in itself is a valid reason for mis-selling.

The CCA may not show the cost of the PPI for a credit card, that would most likely be in another document.

Credit card PPI is charged as a proportion of any outstanding balance each month, for example 80p per £100 of credit.

Hi guys,

The CCA is attached to Post 149 of this thread on Page 8.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?112783-Lloyds-TSB-Mastercard&p=1458418&viewfull=1#post1458418

Thanks for looking.

Hi jdes26,

Can I ask what the balance was on your account? How old is your account?

How long have you disputed it for?

I`m toying with the idea of getting back some PPI on this account.

Have you came to any deal with them since claiming back your PPI or are you still being chased by the bank and DCA`s?

Send me a PM if you like.

We do not recommend advice being given by PM, the open

forum ensures that any post can be seen by the site team,

and this ensures that the appropriate advice is given and

is available for the benefit of every user.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ok

Cc value before PPI £5200 then claimed £900

Which took the debt to £4300

I didn't pay for 6months and they sent to dca but they don't own debt as NOA andvinasked for true CCA as they changed card details and added ppi with out my knowledge

And I asked for the new CCA with ppi details that I supposedly signed for and got a letter back saying they didn't have

Soni thought goodbye Lloyds

My other cc mbna they sent to link financial

Which I owed £2000 is nearly SB and I claimed ppi on that to £1850 and they paid by cheque ( unlucky stink financial)

They sent a NOA and calling cards but the CCA was 2004 and unforceable and all I get is a yearly statement saying I owe them

I just ignore

I believe that the online app does allow for

rejection of PP!.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi NP

May I ask u a question......

My overdraft is now mazes £4k

I can be assed tonpay the £80 on service charge plus interest anymore

My OD is £4k

Charges on account 2003 to present £3000

Interest £4000

I have had enough I have asked for repayment plan but they ignored

When will they close account???