Talk Talk broadband scam

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would go get something like a Thompson Speedtouch 585 or 716/780 (if you fancy a bit of VoIP at some point) or even the ever brilliant Belkin 7633 theyre all excellent routers and the Thompson can be tweaked with the DMT tool so you can get the most from your line esp useful if on ADSL 8MB or ADSL2+ or if you have a hunt round on www.dslguide.org you can find the modified firmware for the Belkin which allows things like dynamic DNS etc

NO, now go away!

Actually, why not buy a decent bit of kit - Netgear, Linksys etc

yes less of your sarcasim, tryed setting up the router again and now seems fine so usb modem is now the backup. anyway cable is more secure than wireless

Lloyds Data Protection sent 22nd June 06

First Letter Sent to Lloyds 5th July 06 for £2267.75

2nd Letter Sent 19th July 06 for £2273.19:lol:

Black Horse Data Protection act sent 6th July 06

Egg Data Protection Act sent 6th of July 06

Hello everybody. My friend suggested looking for others experiencing problems with Talk Talk broadband and found this site. I got my modem in the post a week earlier than expected at the end of May and installed it using the disk provided (I have a laptop and use BT broadband at work to manage two websites). This installation deleted all my connections to BT. I got them reinstated the next day (80 minutes on the phone to BT). Also upon completeing the installation of Talk Talk forever, I got a connection but cannot get a web page. I have called and asked for help and it is now over a month, have been told they would have someone call, called back and they said they needed to do diagnostics, I did these on a line which costs 10 p per minute, so have spent at least 100 minutes now. After diagnostic tech said he could go no further and would have someone call me in 48 hours, no calls. I asked to cancel the contract as I hasd not received broadband and was told it would cost me £70. Can anyone help?

• 1 year later...

TalkTalk rely on the fact that they can incessantly use delaying tactics and make you believe that you have a longterm contract with them even though they themselves are in breach of it from the very start and most people are wary of going to courts. But courts are the only way to get any remedies at all from TalkTalk.

maunj