BAILEY1957 v BARCLAYCARD

bailey1957
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:idea: Ihave recieved all the statements sent them the letter saying they owe me 256. I know this is only a small amount compared to some of you but the principle is the same. They said they would only pay 83. Accepted that but going ahead for the rest only sent that letter yesterday. Today i have recieved my statement and they have already put the 83 into my account. Why would they do that before i accepted that. Bit sneaky:confused:Any able to help why would they put the 83 into my account before i have accepted it.

You can accept it as part payment. Which rejection letter did you send?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Having had 83 put into my account from Barclaycard, and sent them the letter accepting part payment and giving thewm 7 days to cough up the rest or else, Have recieved a letter today in duplicate that 83 was their final response and in other words read the Ombudsman leaflet they sent me saying i could complain to them, Also can anyone help me start a thread for Marbles as they are not offewring me anything even after going trough all the letters :(

• 4 weeks later...

Have been refunded £44 on a old card but the other one which is still live they owe 216 they have offered me 83 and acepted it as part payment. When i was on the phone to them the other day i asked the man if they would be prepareed to pay more rather than have the hassle of court. He told me to send another letter the same place as before requesting the costs. Can anyone give me a link to a letter that asks for a mutually agreed settlement figure please.:roll: