Halifax Chill Out Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

eh up stone, I've been doing it for months now, my cousin sent me a link for me to do it! I even bought a Pink Ribbon pin from them.

Good for you Ja-de I bought one as well

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs Stone wears it. I wear this one...lan_testicular.gif

Testicular cancer

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

erm bo i think you should deffo go and get some sleep

before you start bouncing like zebadee :eek:

th_zeb.gif

did you mean this one Tils ?

azeb.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi everybody just got a few minutes to tell you all a CAMEL story.

A young Officer just out off Sandhurst gets posted to his first command in Iraq, a small unit way out in the dessert miles from anywhere, he is making his tour of inspection with the Sergeant when he spots a camel behind the mess tent, "Whats that?" he asks, "Oh " says the sergeant "thats Ellen, she belongs to the men" "Why do the men want a camel ? " ask our Officer, "I`m not really sure that we should be keeping pets" "well " replies the Sergeant " being all the way out here the men sometime get `urges` and they use Ellen to relieve these `urges` Sir" " I`m still not sure , but if it keeps morale up then I suppose I can turn a blind eye"

Two months later our hero start to feel `urges` of his own, so he calls the Sergeant and asks him to discreetly bring Ellen to his Quarters. after several hours the Officer calls the Sergeant to take Ellen back> "Is that how the men do it ?" he asks. "No Sir " says the Sergeant " They usualy ride her into the village 12 miles away. Thats where the girls are "

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

surprised-038.gif

OMG!! you haven`t lost them, have you Tils

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Well I thought there were four of them

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I know there are three, I was just testing to see who was paying attention. But now there a five with Tilly`s spare ones

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I know there are three, I was just testing to see who was paying attention, but there are five now with Tilly`s spares !!

lol-016.gif

No I don`t have any of my own, no need, when I have lots and lots of PINK FURRY HANDCUFFS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

did somebody just say PINK STRAPS ??

turqstrapsdressdetail.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

100_4567.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Has anybody seen OVERFLOW`S whips recently ??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hope they don't snap lol - we'll all be grounded:o

They work much better when you "snap `em " surprised-013.GIF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I have no idea what you are on about BO

praying-angel.GIF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Is this one of 'em peitsche.gif. I found it stuffed in the corner, no idea who put it there though lol.

Stone, when you say they "work better when they snap", are you talking about the straps or the whips???

I am saying nothing more on the grounds cited earlier....

bondage.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

ME !! ............ WIND UP !!!!

surprised-004.gif

how could you think such a thing of me ??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Thats not Dad...thats Uncle Sid. This is Dad.

ShowLetter.gif

He`s just come in from the pub !!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

A friend in Spain sent me this, I thought you might enjoy

Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

And the most British thing of all? Suspicion of all things foreign!

Only in Britain can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Only in Britain do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in Britain do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.

Only in Britain do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

Only in Britain do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.

Only in Britain do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

Only in Britain are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.

NOT TO MENTION..

3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.

142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.

58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.

31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.

19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.

British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after Christmas cracker-pulling accidents.

18 Brits had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth .

A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth .

5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.

And finally...

In 2000 eight Brits were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up into the toilet.

Must remember to stop testing 9v batteries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

lol stone can always count on you to make me grin:D

and keep your relatives under control:eek:

Don`t you start blaming me Tils, it was who was hiding Uncle Sid, I bet he had the three PINK STRAPS as well.

tongue-047.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

She just can`t keep away from them Ja-de

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

ASBO ???? whats that ?? ALL STRAPS BACK OK !!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I cant get most of my smileys now cos smiley xtra has got lost from firefox can only find an add-on for it but no data base

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Yes please Ja-de

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

taking pooch for walkies now fireworks all finished. back soon

chores_walkdog.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

blob1.gif

thanks Jade, got them back now. that deserves a clicky thing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

my pooch watches them out the window, but is **** scared of the bangs !!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00