Claim Struck Out - Help

Riggs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

My mate is currently going through a claim against Natwest for about £4k after I won mine against HSBC, he received the letter requesting more info last week and he sent the Cpr Part 18 request as detailed on here, he has today received a letter 2 lines long basically saying this has been struck out of court.

Any comments/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Riggs,

Can you explain this in a little more detail please? For example, you say 'this has been struck out of court' - but do you mean the claim or the defence? :confused:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi Hedgey,

All it says is;

"Before Deputy District Judge Armitage sitting at Doncaster County Court, 74 Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BT.

It Is ordered that the claim be struck out.

I am assuming this means his claim has been struck out of court

If so what steps can he follow now? Can he appeal? Or is this it?

We need the reason it has been struck out, eg were the Particular of claims worded incorrectly?...

As PKEA asks was there an order from the court?

UK

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

My mate has just spoke to the court to ask for a reason - they said they could see no reason why it had been and will speak to the District Judge in the morning and call him back tomorrow.

Thanks for the help - I will let you know what they say tomorrow.

Riggs,

Is your mates' case still being still being heard on Monday?

My hearing was also due to be heard Monday but received notification this morning a stay was applied so am busy processing a request for the stay to be lifted.