hull also stayed 700 cases

jenny159
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi just found ot by telephone that my case along with 700 others are also to be stayed, i wouldnt mind but the court has had my court papers for 3 months and every time we have rang to see whats going on we have been told it was still with the dj waiting for a court date and now this, i feel cheated and very angry we paid our £100 to take a bank to court we may as well as chucked it in the bin. Surley this is just a money making sceam because if the consumers lose there will be no court hearing and if we win there still wont be a court hearing because the banks will have to pay out so where are all the thosands going from people taking them to court. whinge over but still dont feel any better.

I have also had the same luck. MCOL sent my claim to Brighton Court on 03 July. Despite 3 phone calls to the court to chase the court date I have now had confirmation on the telephone on the 06 August that all cases are to be stayed by the judge. Having got this far down the line am mega frustrated that court delays have caused this to happen.

Have let Noddy know position regarding Brighton courts.