HFO/Turnbull/Rutherfords Claimform - Citi Credit Card DEbt

popeye1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks tomterm8,They asked me to ring them to come to a settlement.

I havent any money at moment [ phone only incoming] i dont realy know what to do .Should i ring them to see what they say .They have to supply me with all documents they are going to relie on in court in about 8 days time and i have only just recieve this letter about ringing them.Any advice would be wellcome

i would send them an e-mail response:

Dear XXXX,

WITHOUT PREJUDICE SAVE AS TO COSTS

With regard to your letter dated XXXth, I am quite willing to entertain any offer you might send me in order, if possible, to amicably settle this dispute out of court.

Please feel free to contact me via YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Yours Sincerly,

XXXX.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

When i say 8 days i mean just to send me the docs [this was ordered at the case/man/conferenceand it was 21 days in all they have onley 8 left]. I have at preasent no court date.This is HFO through Turn/Ruth/Sols

Could this letter admit to debt as at preasent i have had nothing off them ,no cca etc

Letter printed ready to go

it can't be entered into the record of the court, since it is privileged correspondence, and in fact it does not admit any liability at all.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

they have replied to my letter that tomterm8 susgested,it says their client would like the full amount to be paid if i cannot manage that i could offer a plan to pay it.The total amount they stated has gone up over £100

Not sure about how to reply, still had no docs off them

The court case is in march .It seems to me they make a nice freindly letter to me to sort things out ,i reply [ by e-mail ] then they hit me with they want all ,should i write back saying i would consider any thing you offer if you would please send me the requested docs,..That way i am making all effort to resolve this matter.. many thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to Claimform
  • dx100uk changed the title to HFO/Turnbull/Rutherfords Claimform - Citi Credit Card DEbt