In Court 14th August

EleJones
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been through the whole procedure but have not had any joy claiming back £2300 from HSBC. I now have a county court hearing in Cardiff on the 14th August. I am confused on what I need to prepare in advance for this hearing.

Can someone please advise me on what best to do and is there any way that HSBC may pay out before it gets to court?

Any advice much appreciated.

first look at your court directions, what have they asked?

is it a full hearing or a prelim one?

it will tell you on the court paperwork.........before anyone can help you they need ot know exactly what kind of hearing it is and what has been aske dfor?

rockin all over the world

Unfortunately cardiff court have confirmed today that all claims due to be heard at the directions hearing on the 14th have been stayed....so their won't be a hearing.

All claimants should recive the order confirming this in the next week then your only optionis to apply for the the stay to be set aside if you want the case heard. (their is a fee for this)

I am in the same boat and will apply though I think the odds on getting the stay set aside are slim at best.

Hi Andy, can ypu help me on this, I have already sent my court bundle off, and also am due in court on the 14th of August,

What does that actually mean? I am a bit thick sorry

Kelley

it pretty much means you are dead in the water until the oft test case is heard , and appealed and whatever - it may be a long wait

continue to do everything requested until you get the notice of stay officially

i dropped my bundle into the cardiff court this morning and spoke to a very nice man who said there was to be over 500 people all booked for 10.30 on the 14th of august.

he said to carry on with sending in papers but nothing will be done until all the test case has been heard. so don't go to cardiff court on this day as you won't be seen.

there is a letter coming out to everyone as said above.

i'm fed up as i was looking forward to going to court. he did say that i can send in an appeal against the stay but the judge might look at it if he wants to.

fed up from caerphilly.

gertty(debbie)

Gertty (Debbie)