Letter 3 - ignored/no response

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry Foo my mistake .:confused:

Type in Mindzai and youll get it look under sigmiture there is the link.

Stone didnt you say WE were nearly the same age :p

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id send you the link but

DONT KNOW HOW:o

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Hi FOO hallo.gif

try asking them for information about ALL accounts held in your name, as they will have upgraded your account when you were 18 as you say. send them another SAR asking for this and if they do not reply within the 40 day limit report them to the ICO. at least that`s what I would do. and just follow the advice that the three musketeers are giving you THEY ARE BRILL!! ( even if they do take swipes at each other )(it`s the age you know ) Wink1.gif I DON`T KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT THEIR HELP

goodluck.gif

I asked about the account today and they said there was only 1 account!!

i didnt quite understand why myself but i know for sure that i was 15 when i opened an account with them but they have on the system that my account has been running since 1991(the year i was 19!) if there was anything signed then it would of been at the age of me being 15. i have no recollection of them changing my account TBH.

also again, what date should i enter onto the N1 Form?

or should i wait till i got an exact date that im happy with? but like they said today they will have no record of my other account as it over 6 years a go but on the system is the account from 1991 which is 16 years. kind of contradiction going on there i believe.

subjest access request? is that a data later? or can i just ask my bank to supply it to me?

thanks.

KIND LADY.

2d90b895dd45ed3cc55332ea0ccf5f2b.gif

HAHAHA, quality. am i in drag? :D:D:D

im as male as they come, sorry my username may sound feminine to you.

and on that note i will make no judgement about about the sex that your are incase i am wrong. :lol:

p.s. fancy a pint? :p

BTW you'll find the link for that spready under Mindzai v Abbey .:)

found it but

1. click the link its dead.

2. right click save link as....... saves nothing to nowhere! should save the .xls to the desktop but nothing is there. i done it 2wice now.

infact. even the vampiress link are giving me 404!!

mozilla no good then? microsoft spreadsheets needs ie to download?

----------------------------

ignore that, doesnt work in IE either.

anybody got a spare wall i can bang my head against for 20 minutes?

Thanks.

OH Foo

So sorry ive just been trying to get it as well

Typed in Excel Contractual Interest Spreadsheet and got the thread but whrn I clicked on the link just said could not display page.

Now you dont want to hear this but IM snookered as well.

Shall I bring my own wall.:-(

I really dont know what to advise you to do now unless you PM Sea Side Lady she should be able to help Im sure , cleverer than me .:oops:

Sorry let me know how you get on.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

OH Foo

So sorry ive just been trying to get it as well

Typed in Excel Contractual Interest Spreadsheet and got the thread but whrn I clicked on the link just said could not display page.

Now you dont want to hear this but IM snookered as well.

Shall I bring my own wall.:-(

I really dont know what to advise you to do now unless you PM Sea Side Lady she should be able to help Im sure , cleverer than me .:oops:

Sorry let me know how you get on.

TBH with the speadsheet unless its totally necessary i leave it. as ive already worked out the interest owed to me on top of the charges, so really if i can just enter this information to the court by way of tables figures and dates it should be correct.

again with you saying was i int the red? does it matter to an extent because no charges have really been bought up due to overdaft because i had no overdraft meaning the only the bank charges could of taken me overdrawn.

if i can take the course of action as ive got the amounts owed to me, the dates they were charged and interest upto the date from my N1 form.

and agin the date to enter for my account opening.

ill bring my own wall along :D

OK, ive just been through all my letters and info etc.

this is what ive done to date:

1. applied via telephone for statements (i see now the letter contained the alterations to credit etc which over the phone i didnt do). recieved stements promptly.

2.added up total of charges. Sent prelim letter with schedule. got a reply declining my request and also no T&C supplied when asked as in standard letter.

3.Sent 'letter before action' to which now the deadline has passed have had no response/reply.

4.today i visited my local county court to ask various questions about the form and my exemption.

5.i have now calculated the interest with the 'interest calculator' from the date it was taken upto tomorrows date(hopefully will submit tomorrow, can recalculate if not)

What i need now:

the info relating to when my account was opened, they say 1991, i say 1988 before i was 16. what do i do? i just want a date to enter onto my N1 as really i dont need to correspond with my bank anymore as they already proved ignorance. what date should i enter? i really baffled on this one!

my schedule, do the courts need a spreadsheet or can i supply tabled content with dates and figures clearly visible?

i think, that once these are answered i can submit my N1.

also because i did the statements via telephone can i still apply for this bit of the DPA letter at some stage?

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you.

sorry if this shouldnt be put up here from the templates but needed you to understand what im saying. remove if necessary.

thanks.

Sorry to be a pain and ask for so much when really im claiming so little.

HAHAHA, quality. am i in drag? :D:D:D

im as male as they come, sorry my username may sound feminine to you.

and on that note i will make no judgement about about the sex that your are incase i am wrong.

p.s. fancy a pint? :p

OH DEAR ME !! TEACH ME TO JUMP IN WITHOUT LOOKING AT PROFILES. THINK I OWE YOU A PINT borracho.gif MATE cerveja.gif IN FACT SEVERAL BUT IT WON`T LET ME PUT ANY MORE.

I would just query with I.C.O. "[email protected]"][email protected] not sure if linky thing will work but that is address.

explain story to them, they are understanding and on our side. Cheers

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

OH DEAR ME !! TEACH ME TO JUMP IN WITHOUT LOOKING AT PROFILES. THINK I OWE YOU A PINT borracho.gif MATE cerveja.gif IN FACT SEVERAL BUT IT WON`T LET ME PUT ANY MORE.

I would just query with I.C.O. "[email protected]"][email protected] not sure if linky thing will work but that is address.

explain story to them, they are understanding and on our side. Cheers

What point should i query them with?

all of it?

just explain the whole story to them?

thanks.

Yeah I would tel the whole story, If you dont want to post or email the telephone No. is 01652 545 510

and Janine Gregory is the lady helping me.thdrunksmileys.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

They appear to have told you.......................

a little porkie

an untruth

a misleading statement

and you don't have to stand for it. They keep records for far longer than that and you have a right to access it- all of it.

Issue a Subject Access Request letter for full details of your entire banking history with them. This should include what you are looking for and will include statements so you can calculate your charges.

Sorry, but did you leave school before 16. Although you may have signed some form of agreement for your initial account, you could not enter into certain credit agreements, including having a cheque guarantee card until a certain age- (which might be 18 and coincide with what the bank are telling you and the date given by them- someone with more knowledge than me will expand on this.

Good luck!!

Kennythecelt

anyone care to help me fill in the N1 form. i stuck on the daily rate of interest. how on earth do i work this out? each charge is from a different date over a period of years so what do i put when asking 'when did the interest on the charges begin' at what point do i work the interest dates out. are they all in one? ive already worked out the interest for charges til tomorrow when i wanted to submit to courts.

please someone give me an idiots guide. ive read through and through and through the template but it doesnt explain when or where to apply daily rate.

ive downloaded and .xls Ssheet but its all dutch to me.

anybody care to help me on this or any of the other queries i got?

Think i got everything in order but cant really be sure can i. gonna submit forms tomorrow and just take it from there.

cheers for all help upto now.

anyone care to help me fill in the N1 form. i stuck on the daily rate of interest. how on earth do i work this out? each charge is from a different date over a period of years so what do i put when asking 'when did the interest on the charges begin' at what point do i work the interest dates out. are they all in one? ive already worked out the interest for charges til tomorrow when i wanted to submit to courts.

please someone give me an idiots guide. ive read through and through and through the template but it doesnt explain when or where to apply daily rate.

ive downloaded and .xls Ssheet but its all dutch to me.

anybody care to help me on this or any of the other queries i got?

If i remember correctly it is from day N1 submitted (dated) daily rate worked out ( total charges + spreadsheet interest multiplied by £0.0022) = daily rate. if wrong no doubt somebody will correct me you can include the £10.00 for S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) as well. Might pay you to PM Seasidelady cos I`m sure she can help. a fount of knowledge that one

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi Foo

Id look on the very earliest statement you have and find the first interest charged then put that date down.

I dont think it is really nessacery to do a spreedsheet as such so long as youve put all the charges down seperate and then all the interest as well youll find the % rate on the banks website.

So long as the Judge can read it should be no problem, but didnt you send one off to bank with the prelim or lba .

With regard to the DPA letter , the bit about manual intervention , the banks always say they cant divulge this anyway.

Take Stones advice though and get in touch with the ICO.

Hope this helps and it really doesnt matter how much your claim is for its still YOUR money and you need it back.

BTW have you read this thread,

FSA-to Review Waiver

The more of us that send letters then the better chance we have of getting our money , so come on support us.

Regards :-)

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

Yeah I would tel the whole story, If you dont want to post or email the telephone No. is 01652 545 510

and Janine Gregory is the lady helping me.thdrunksmileys.gif

Chhers but any chance of a real number instead of just random ones?

the number doesnt work and now ive wasted 40 mins going to the phone box with a number that doesnt work.

its not the first so please please please, make sure that f you leave any info that it is correct and working!!!!!!!!!!

thanks.

/gets back bangin head on wall.

simple really, heres the number from the website, 01625 54 57 45

good try though, you was close.

i know you guys are trying to help me when im the one lacking in the knowledge but you aint half making it hardwork for me with links that DONT work and wrong numbers.

if this is happening to others then no wonder people are a little frantic, fortunately i think i may have sorted it. please please double check info before putting it on a thread. it aint helping if its wrong is it?

on that note, many thanks for info that has helped me.

all done. submitted forms today. office at county court seem to think it was all looking like it was in order.

i rang the ICO who advised to as it was data & consumer credit issues they put onto the 'office of fair trading' after explaining to them they put me onto the financial ombudsman who then advised i should be taking this up with the ICO!!! the women on the end of line at FO said she would sort it for me, so the FO have now put a complaint to halifax reguarding their ignorance for a request for T&C's twice since 22/6/07. gotta wait 8 weeks for them to reply if they decide to.

So, just a waiting game now by the looks of things.

the number doesnt work and now ive wasted 40 mins going to the phone box with a number that doesnt work.

its not the first so please please please, make sure that f you leave any info that it is correct and working!!!!!!!!!!

thanks.

i know you guys are trying to help me when im the one lacking in the knowledge but you aint half making it hardwork for me with links that DONT work and wrong numbers.

if this is happening to others then no wonder people are a little frantic, fortunately i think i may have sorted it. please please double check info before putting it on a thread. it aint helping if its wrong is it?

sorree, but I have just rechecked and that is the number on their letter to me ! I will try it on monday and see how I get on and let you know. m8ztelephone.gif

I know that large organisations do get it wrong cos it has taken me three years to the the NHS Pensions unit to put their number on their letters and not mine

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

thanks.

The Halifax are known for changing their numbers, what can be a working number today, could be a dead number tomorrow, so what ever number people post on here, it is always hit and miss wether it will work. It is always a case of try it and see.

• Haha 2

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

The Halifax are known for changing their numbers, what can be a working number today, could be a dead number tomorrow, so what ever number people post on here, it is always hit and miss wether it will work. It is always a case of try it and see.

Thanks for the support SSL, thx.gif it is ICO number causing hitch

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

thanks.

As SSL pointed out, the banks keep changing contact numbers. This is part of their tactics, because as you know, they are not really that keen on parting with our money and returning it to us. Stonedecroze and Tilly have really been doing an excellent job in helping you and in the quality of advice given.

We all learn from each other here. We have a common bond. That bond, which is right across the community within CAG, is a major strength. Remember also that this is a self help group. I am not paid here, neither is SSL, Tilly or Stonedecroze. We have spent a lot of time reading through threads and debating approaches/ tactics and seeing what works and we are more than happy to help you on your way to reclaiming your charges.

Keep focussed and good luck!:D

• Haha 2