ADDABET vs BARCLAYCARD

ADDABET
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right quick update and question,:grin:

Having declined Barclaycards full settlement offer of £225.00 (but said i would accept as a part payment towards the full amount that i will pursue through the courts) Barclycard have credited my account with £225.00.

As i havent issued my claim online yet (due to issue's at home:rolleyes: ) should i revise my claim subtracting the £225.00 payment ???:confused:

Yes thats what you should do addabet

Barclaycard

S.A.R sent 27th Sep

Partial Statements (Microfiche etc) received 5th Oct

Preliminary Request (Estimated Charges £864) Sent 11th Oct

L.B.A (Data Protection Act) Sent 12th oct

£288 Offered 18th Oct

Letter Before Action Sent 27th October

MCOL 10th November

Claim Acknowledged 29th November

Court Date Set for 27th April

Captial One

S.A.R sent 27th Sep

L.B.A (Data Protection Act) Sent 4th November

Preliminary Request for £633 and removal of default sent 22 November

L.B.A Sent 12th December

N1 Filed 25th Janaury

Halifax

S.A.R sent 11th Sep

Preliminary Request for £327.95 sent 30th Oct

L.B.A sent 15th November

MCOL 29th November

Settled - £443.98 14th December

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you dont hear from them by the end of the day. Press the judgement button. :D

Only a few days now if that. keep checking your account because the money will prob just turn up.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

You have got 2 choices really.

You can either go for judgement.

Or send them this letter, have a read of this first.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

They made a acknowledgment of service of my claim on the 20th apparantley (according to the paperwork received from the court), so they get another 28 days to file a defence...................

There just prolonging the inevitable..............:D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone won a claim on estimated bank charges :confused: ???

The reason i ask is that back in sept 2006 when i did my original S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) i only got 2 years worth of statements................so i multiplied the two years total by three to give a estimate for 6 years bank charges...............:D

After posting this thread i did a search on 'estimated charges' and it seems there have been a few success's..............................i guess they had there chance back in september 2006 when the fed me the 'microfiche bull' story whilst i was (and still am) doing things by the book and as recommended by this site by way of estimating my charges ,so i'll carry on as is for now thanks Moneyhelp.............:D

You should NEVER do a claim on an estimate.

Once it gets to court, yopu need to correct figures and paper work, you need to be able to show your charges, dates figures and how you got to that total.

I have seen too many people hit this tage then panicing as they need to then send for their SAR.

Please chase up your statements and follow the step by step guides.

F&Q's... Read here

No, you need to re chase them, no court would see it as their fault.

F&Q's... Read here

I guess i should of taken them to court earlier for non-compliance rather than get to stage i'm at now

I'm afraid so. That's why we have these templates http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

So firstly who can merge my threads :confused: ???

Secondly do i send template 2 in the Data Protection Act-non-compliance-template letters :confused: ???

Wot happens about my existing court date :confused: ???

A slightly confused Addabet.........:rolleyes: