BT Bill Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I stopped and cancelled my Broadband on 25th june with BT...my new bill has arrived at it still has broadband on with charges from 30th june to 3rd september. also there is a £99 call out charge applied....What should i do, i was going to phone them up, surely i will not have to pay these charges?

Hiya Flagg

Give billing services a ring; they should adjust your bill for you. Remember to get the full name of the person you speak to, and make a note of the date and time.

When something similar happened to me they did not send me a revised bill, just told me to deduct the amount that I shouldn't have to pay and pay them the remainder of the bill, and said they would be noting it on their system (which is why its best to get the name of whoever you speak to etc., in case of queries).

Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

• 1 month later...

tell me about it been trying to speak to someone who can look at my account !! for THREE DAYS !!!! seriously getting upset have a ill person at home that needs the phone. nobody wants to help me just transfers me and i either get cut off or told i have been put to the wrong department. they have stoped me from calling out - all that happens is i get transfered to bt when i try and dial out, they say i have an outstanding balance which i dont was paid over three days ago via debit card. my online accoutn says outstanding balance £0.00 ! but still three days later no phone to use !!!!!! does anyone know a number or someone i can call to get some help! PLEASE !