Halifax wont send statements!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my first letter on the 27th March to the Halifax requesting information regarding my account charges ,as I honestly cannot remember what and when I have been charged over the past 6 years. I know it is only a small amount of charges but after winning 3 other cases against HSBC, Abbey and Yorkshire bank I decided I would look over my Halifax banking history too!!!

Anyway they recieved the letter and banked the cheque for £10 immediately but I am still awaiting the information over 3 months later. I have sent a complaint into the information commisioners office who replied with a pathetic email saying that the halifax are just delayed in their responses due to the amount of requests they have recieved!!! So I have sent the template 3 letter to force compliance. Anyone any further infro what happens if I hear nothing in the next 7 days???

try telephoning the bank,send non-compliance letter.

after 7 days, this is what i will do.

please try + register for online accounts now.

this might give you some idea (5 years worth)of how much costs have been accrued.

then get ready to send L B A.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)

call the bank in the morning.

prepare your LBA.

you may if you wish send another non-complaint letter. it will look good, if you go to court, the court will know that you did everything reasonable, to resolve this.

the banks are busy as you know. (edit)

write to the FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN + complain.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)

When did you send the non compliance letter?

If it was more than 7 days ago, you could try phoning Halifax to see if they have been sent out, reminding them you have court papers ready if they are not sent.

If they havnt sent them, then you can file at court for them. As this is what you have told them in the non compliance letter.

This is an easy procedure.

If you are wanting to do this, i will give the forms you will need.

Plenty of us have had to do this.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

That's a quicker route than the long and winding road that I've been on (and still AM on)!

Good luck!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!