MBNA No CCA, Gimme my interest :)

wednesday1867
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had another thought, any Buffy lookalikes who frequent my many threads, like to offer their services as MBNA slayer :D

I'm slim and blonde................

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm slim and blonde................

ah, this confirms my suspicions, CAG is a bevy of beautiful women!:D

All advice is offered freely & without prejudice

If my post has been useful to you please click the scales

Hopeful you do make me blush ;)

Lemma, the ooooo was more a typhoo kind of joke, but the Yorkshire works too :)

Standing, your hired, just need some more detailed measurements for the MBNA slayer sash ;) :grin:

Yup deffinately a Yorkshire fella

Shane, no doubt no doubt at all :)

I am in the process of claiming from MBNA but they have not sent me the statements but only a sheet of paper with certain dates and charges. Is this right or do they have to send me the statements as i recieve them every month. Also has anyone got the address of Bank of Ireland ( POST OFFICE CREDIT CARD ) Ta

Somehow i find that hard to believe!

Shane, no doubt no doubt at all

:o Don't over do the protesting/defending self, it will only raise suspicion!

ANYWAY :-D , recieved an offer from MBNA. Seens how it is 1200 short i'm writing to accept as a partial only.

I'm just going to decide on my measurements Wednesday and then i'll post them up for you. Perhaps i could be the support assistant to the beautiful, tall, slim and blonde Standing's Buffy? :p

BAILEY - You can write to tell them to say they haven't complied with your request. Can't help on the Bank of Ireland front. Have you done a search on the site?

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

I am in the process of claiming from MBNA but they have not sent me the statements but only a sheet of paper with certain dates and charges. Is this right or do they have to send me the statements as i recieve them every month. Also has anyone got the address of Bank of Ireland ( POST OFFICE CREDIT CARD ) Ta
e

hiya,

they are not strictly required to send you statements just details of all charges on your account which it sounds like they have done. If you think they are inaccurate you can write back saying you don't believe they've complied with your request and to please send copies of all statements. Don't send another payment though!

regards,

shane

Lemma, the ooooo was more a typhoo kind of joke, but the Yorkshire works too :)

:)

I know its a typhoo kind of joke but you should know how much us Yorkshire folk enjoy our cuppas - that is what I was getting at! ;):rolleyes:

Standing, your hired, just need some more detailed measurements for the MBNA slayer sash ;) :grin:

:)

Detailed measurements lolololololol !!!!!!!! 5'7" and a size 12! will that do?

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Hopeful,

Yes, accept the partial offer etc etc, they will leave it in your account anyway, which does make the whole debt thing feel better, keep going though..... I had two payments go in from them, before they made their final settlement. You're nearly there I think. xxx

Don't know if I need a support act though, get the feeling we could do a double act much better!!!!!!

Hopeful,

Don't know if I need a support act though, get the feeling we could do a double act much better!!!!!!

please elaborate!:) you have my undivided attention!!

I was already having a good day............... now I am actually laughing out loud xx

lol! i'm, er laughing as well.... honest!!

Somehow i find that hard to believe!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;-)

I'm just going to decide on my measurements Wednesday and then i'll post them up for you. Perhaps i could be the support assistant to the beautiful, tall, slim and blonde Standing's Buffy? :p

Can i just say woo hoo followed by woot :-D

Detailed measurements lolololololol !!!!!!!! 5'7" and a size 12! will that do?

Didnt mean it quite like that, the :wink: was a cheeky one meaning ill get them later 8-) :grin:

Dont worry about lowering the tone, i dont mind, its fun :-) Just thought when i go to court, it can be like Ally Mcbeal, get some Barry White on and then i walk into the court room with you and hopeful, for moral support obviously tee hee :grin:

And the double act, all i can say is "Ding Dong" like the bloke from the Dr at sea films :-)

I know its a typhoo kind of joke but you should know how much us Yorkshire folk enjoy our cuppas - that is what I was getting at! ;):rolleyes:

Didnt know ya were a Yorkshire lass :)

Your not wrong, love a nice brew, got to be tetleys too.

NOw ive replied to everyone, theres no actual MBNA update as much, do you think Rachel Claridge is a member and do you think she would care to join in? :-D

I live near Ilkla Moor bar'tat, but currently in the cheap seats!!:rolleyes:

Can't afford the dress circle!

Yep, proud to be a Yorkshire lass - but notwithstanding my financial inadequacies I do prefer a cup of Yorkshire Gold!!!:p

Eh, its grand up North!;-)

I live near Ilkla Moor bar'tat, but currently in the cheap seats!!:rolleyes:

Can't afford the dress circle!

Yep, proud to be a Yorkshire lass - but notwithstanding my financial inadequacies I do prefer a cup of Yorkshire Gold!!!:p

Eh, its grand up North!;-)

Now its our turn in sunny Surrey to get Foot & Mouth! Yuck - helicopters flying over the local llama farm at 1am to probably check that the beasties aren't being quietly moved. Think I'll come t'Nrth!

Oh Empowered, I feel told off........I did apologise!

Going out in a minute to a pub quiz....... wish me luck, I am going with 2 mates, one who has a degree and the other who is half the way through her degree course......and they have come 2nd to last for the last 2 weeks........they must need my help!!! I will keep you posted.

Oh Empowered, I feel told off........I did apologise!

Going out in a minute to a pub quiz....... wish me luck, I am going with 2 mates, one who has a degree and the other who is half the way through her degree course......and they have come 2nd to last for the last 2 weeks........they must need my help!!! I will keep you posted.

Hope bank charges are one of the questions!:D