New Claim - Two Accounts

sharper86
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am about to submit my claim to Lloyds but I have two accounts with them and have been advised to search previous threads to find out whether its possible to put both accounts on the one letter (save on costs) and whether as I do not have a debit or credit card or cheque book will they accept cash or do will I have to send a postal order.

Hi

Firstly in reply to your question you need to send your letter recorded delivery with a 10 pound postal order to the sticky address for DPA letters on the Lloyds TSB forum, also use the template letters on the Consumer Action group part of the forum, you can send both letters with one 10 pound fee if the accounts are both in your name and they are both with Lloyds.

Please read thorught the FAQs and threads on this site for some time i.e days, weeks before taking action so you know just what it takes to get your illegal charges refunded and to anwser nearly all your questions.

Regards

adamski

I agree I listed both of my accounts on the same DPA letter and got seperate packs back on the same day 2 weeks later.

E.I.Addyo

Prelim Letter Sent 12th June 06

LBA Hand Delivered 23rd June 06 - Standard Responses.

Owed £2193.80

Court Questionnaire Completed.

S.C.& M AQ Received..........19th Sept 06

Pending Court Date

This is MY MONEY - I want it back !